Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to apologize for the bad English, I’ll hope you can read my story.
I have order my Mazda3 on November 2003 the 7th and I have to wait until march 2004 the 17th.
So in my enthusiastic about my new car to collect as much information as possible I saw this forum.
What I see on the forum is that, looking at different countries, there are a lot of different models (I think it’s called trims).
So for example here in The Netherlands we have a model called ‘Executive’ and this one is standard equipped with climate control.
Below I’ll have a list with the different models

1.4 Exclusive M5 (€ 17.000,00) ($19720)
1.4 Touring M5 (€ 18.800,00) ($21808)
1.6 Touring M5 (€ 19.640,00) ($22782)
1.6 Touring AT (€ 21.240,00) ($24638)
1.6 Executive M5 (€ 21.090,00) ($24464)
1.6 Executive AT (€ 22.690,00) ($26320)
2.0 Executive M5 (€ 22.590,00) ($26204)
2.0 Active M5 (€ 24.690,00) ($28640)
1.6 CiTD Touring M5 (€ 24.640,00) ($28582)
1.6 CiTD Executive M5 (€ 26.090,00) ($30264)
1.6 CiTD Active M5 (€ 28.090,00) ($32584)

The last 3 have a diesel engine, the other ones have a ‘normal’ engine. AT stands for automatic transmission.
This is how the consumer price is build up.
I have chosen for the 2.0 Executive M5. The base price for the dealer is € 14.870 then we have a 19% BTW tax witch is on all products that makes € 2.826.
Then due to the fact that it is a car, our government has another tax rate on it witch is called BPM and that’s € 4.894. So totally the consumer price is € 22.590,00

The list of features that are standard on the 2.0 Executive M5 (the things I see that are in some countries an option)
• ABS
• 8 Airbags
• 205/55 R16 alu
• Climate control
• Standard am/fm radio module with 4 speakers
• Board computer

If you order an 2.0 Active M5 you will get (extra compare to the 2.0 Executive M5):
• Sports package
• Xeon
• Automatic rain sensor
• 6 speakers
• That beautiful lights on the speed and rpm controls
• 205/50 R17 alu
• And some other small stuff

The extra options I bought are:
• Mp3 player (€ 546)
• Moon roof (€ 579)
The color is winning blue (it’s a metallic color, so that means an extra of € 464)
Delivery cost are € 590
This makes a total of €24769 ($28732)

In the mean while waiting for my zoomzoomzoom I will look at your beautiful pictures.
I CAN’T WAIT. (but reality it’s hard, still 3 months to go)

EDIT: Heading :twisted:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Man, 3 months :shock: , good luck! Sounds like you got a ton of cool stuff that the NA specs don't get though

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Eric, my english is also not that well i'm afraid (i'm from begium you see).
Anyhow, i ordered my 3 on januari 18 and they prommised the delivery would be around may 25.
I bought the strato-bleu sedan 1.6l tsi with the style and comfort pack (witch includes 17inch wheels, autom. airco, board-computer and front fog-lights).
I also got the back spoiler , the trsi-front grill and cd-player in option.
Its gonna cost me 19560 €.
Now i can hardly wait untill end may, but i also comfort myself by looking at the beautifull pictures here.
If anyone has a sedan in strato-bleu (or indigo) please put some pics on here.
Tnx and i'll be talking to you guys soon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Almost....the waiting is over

Delivery will be on March 19th :lol:

I will post some pictures when I'll get my zoomzoomzoom
[/img]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Indeed the taxes are very high compare to other countries.
Importing a care isn’t an option because we still have to pay the BTW and the BPM.
Our netto price is one of the lowest in Europe, but the taxes makes it very expensive.
Take a look at the link below.
The first column is the price for the dealer, the second price is include the BTW (the 19% tax we have on almost al products) The third column is the extra tax (BPM) because it is a car. At the end there’s the consumer price.

http://www.mazda.nl/content/pdf/mazda3prijzen.pdf

·
Registered
372 Posts
Very nice EricV. Congrats on your new ride! Like the pics with the windmills/wind turbines in the background - gives the impression that it's an environmentally friendly car.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congratulations Eric, the car looks very nice and the pictures are beautifull.
When i get mine i'll be comming over to holland, maybe we will see each other on the road. :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
looks really good in that colour...

that spec is very similar to the ts2 we have here in the UK.. though mine is a 1.6.

oh. and costs are much much higher...specially over the US.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Eric's Mazda

Nice car Eric. I'm from Holland as well and ordered the Mazda3 CiTD Active. It's with the same Active options as the Mazda 3 on normal patrol.

But also with park help / navigation / 17" in steat of 16" / bluetooth carkit / and some other options.

Same colour: winning blue. It's a great car.

As soon as the car arrives I'll post some pictures as well but I've to wait till Mat 27th...... I ordered the car December 23rd so it takes 5 months.

But I'm sure it's it worth and currently I'm driving a Seat Ibiza Cupra which is a great car as well.

Best regards!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Actually wind power is bad for the environment.

The plastics fabricated for use to create the windmill cause more toxins in the air than almost any other source of power. Nuclear power is still the cleanest, most effecient source of power. Well - so long as they dispose of the waste properly.

Greenpeace is full of sh*t :)

Also solar energy is awful. Solar panels are largely made from mercury, no help to the environment there either.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi factrzero

The coincidences is that a few kilometres behind the wind turbines there is a large plant from General Electric Plastic. (so guess what they are making)

But beside that, the photo’s gives an impression about the car and that was my intension.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts