Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up last night - what a sweet ride!

EDIT: Yeah, thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
w000t ive got a velocity red sedan s too! fully loaded! hahaa...welcome aboard erick.s

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for the short intro before - I'm not at home and didn't have as much time as I thought I would to write my post. As far as options, I only got ABS and auto. Every car that I've had before this has been a manual, but my 90-mile round trip heavy traffic commute made me cross over to the dark side :D . I originally had an i on hold because I couldn't find an s with ABS that didn't have a bunch of extra stuff on it that I didn't want. After three weeks of searching, my salesman found me what I wanted in New Jersey (I'm in CT). The car is great - lots of fun to drive and the color is just awesome. I've never seen such a sweet color come from the factory. So far, I'm a happy camper. 8)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
That's pretty much what i want, 5sd with ABS and Sports package on a S sedan...that's it.

I'd like a sun-roof but not for what I'd be charged. If i had the option to get the MP3 player instead of the 6 disc, then I might do it.

The way i look at it, i should just add the MP3 player for some 280 or so instead of wasting money on a "coupled option"

Glad you hear you found what you were looking for though. How much did you pay?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Seeeeeet. My wife has the Red 5 door S. She won't let me drive it :cry:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I basically paid invoice for the car. The price we negotiated was $500 over invoice, but I also had the $500 customer loyalty rebate (my wife's grandfather has a Mazda pickup) on top of that, so we got a pretty good deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts