Mazda3 Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Resume last mode/app.

Hi arvint123, thanks for your interests on our products. The sound quality is better than that of the original car as we use superior built-in power amplifier TDA7851 for the head unit. Many people like our head units, and you can check the reviews here: https://www.resellerratings.com/store/Eonon In addition, our head units support with AUX function of the original car. Now this unit is under Easter Day sale, FREE gift is provided with, get it now: https://www.eonon.com/Android-Car-G...eering-Wheel-Control-Integration-Car-GPS.html Thanks. :wink2:
I hope that the GA8151 sounds noticeably better than the OEM/factory head unit.

My question about the GA8151: When you leave and shut off your car/engine and then come back, can the GA8151 automatically start or resume the last used Android application? I want to know if the GA8151 can launch/resume the Torque Pro app automatically after the car has been shut off.

Also will the GA8151 retain the factory auxiliary port function? 2008 Mazda 3.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I hope that the GA8151 sounds noticeably better than the OEM/factory head unit.

My question about the GA8151: When you leave and shut off your car/engine and then come back, can the GA8151 automatically start or resume the last used Android application? I want to know if the GA8151 can launch/resume the Torque Pro app automatically after the car has been shut off.

Also will the GA8151 retain the factory auxiliary port function? 2008 Mazda 3.
Hi wildfrisco, thanks for your kind reply. When you leave and shut off your car/engine and then come back, GA8151 supports automatically starting or resuming the last used Android application. Torque Pro app is also the same. Eonon head unit GA8151 supports with retaining the factory auxiliary port function of the car 2008 Mazda 3 if our head unit is compatible with your car. Hope it helps, thanks. :smile2:

41 - 43 of 43 Posts