Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
thats pretty cool and not to bad of a price but u can get a beter aftermarket HU for cheaper (in houston at least) and that deck screws over the 08.5 owners with that flat black color

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Looks like a factory option unit, super clean and lots of features, even works with the sterring wheel controls.

Price is damn good if you ask me, Id rather have this instead of aftermarket.

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
does it support factory satellite with controls and display?

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
if i had the money, i would be all over this like white on rice!

very clean aftermarket head unit.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just did a quick search for reviews on the company name on google and got a bunch of bad stuff. Theres a bunch of people saying that thier unit quit on them for no reason. Im going to stay away from this one.
I think the peace of mind is probably worth the price of getting a brand name unit.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
The website is extremely inept, slow, with lots of broken links. If that is an indication of the quality of the unit, I'd stay far away.

At the same time I keep thinking that one of these small vendors needs to try to take the basic hardware like this and fully develop it into something people would really want. Most of the improvements would be software, not hardware so with volume they would be cheap to implement.

For example, it must have an equalizer built in to deliver the three Rock/Jazz/Classical preset bullshit-feature EQ. If they would only provide software access to this function, and open sourced it, users could write their own interfaces for high quality EQ control.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts