Includes:
6-CD changer
Front speakers
Rear speakers

Make me an offer.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Not to hi-jack this thread, but I also have everything for sale.

I may even sell my CDT components and coax.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, all speakers. They have not been removed yet, but can be on command (and the promise of money).

There might be a couple non-inportant parts missing from all of this (the head unit area). I am attempting at this point to try to use some of the mounting brackets for an aftermarket head unit install. I don't know exactly what is needed to install the 6-CD changer, but this might affect it.

·
Registered
773 Posts
VaBoom, I'm interested in the CDTs, and coax, assuming you can send (or make some just like them) the mounting brackets, so the local car stereo places won't charge me as much on the labor. What kind of cash are we talking? Also, what do you use to keep water from affecting the speakers?

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I would sent the woofer and adaptor as one piece. Ive used duct tape for years to cover at least 1/2 of the speakers rear. I have used those XTC foam inserts, but you still have to cut a considerable amount so the woofer doesnt drown in the airspace.

With the adaptors, Im only looking for what I paid for the sets. $150 for the components, $50 for the rears. Again, they will come with the adaptor plates and will be ready to plug n play. (buyer pays shipping)

Again, excuse me hi-jacking your thread, bk.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
www.cdtaudio.com

They cant be beat for the price. For the record: Im only selling mine because I have a different setup in mind.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you :)

For those who want to upgrade to 6-CD, I can sell the 6-CD upgrade (just the unit) by itself. The faceplate will not be included in any deal.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Willing to break the system up....
Looking for $125 + shipping for the 6-CD and receiver.

·
Registered
78 Posts
$125 for the 6 dish? i live in Canada BC, Vancouver how much would shipping than?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts