Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas,

Im planing on buying the Enkei RSV's (but first i HAVE to sell the RX-8 wheels, LOL :)) in bronze for a winning blue sedan droped on Mazdaspeed springs. im getting the 18x7.5 with a 45 offset.
what im wondering from you fellas if anybody can photoshop these rims onto a winning blue 2.3L 4door sedan??
and do you guys have any recommendations of rims in similar styles to the RSV's that are worth taking a look at??

here's a link so you don't have to go searching :)

http://www.enkei.com/Performance specs/rsv.html

Thank You for the help !!

David

·
Registered
232 Posts
just do a search on the wheels, ive seen some pics of them with the silver finish around here, and the black. the rota subzero's look really close to those wheels

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i found them on the Winning blue sedan and the sunlight silver sedan in the silver finish, and the gun metal on the black on black hatch, but can't seem to find anyone with the bronze.

i've also looked at the rota's as they seem to be the closest in comparision, but im liking the RSV's better.

thank you for your input Titanium Man!!

David

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i looked a little here and there, havent actually sat down and looked through all of the cardomain listings...
yea your right about the bronze doesn't seem to popular around the MZ3 community but to each his own and there's some people here that still appreciate a nice bronze wheel, hehe :)

im trying to have a nice match with the car's color and i think the bronze would look good with a WB sedan.
also im trying to get this car to stand out of the ordinary a bit, more than what a silver or black rim offers. IMHO...

David

·
Registered
104 Posts
I think that a bronze looks good on the winning blue. I went that way with the Enkei Evo5 but had to sell them for a deposite on my White Volks. If you look through the first page of JDM FTW thread there is a picture of a winning blue sedan with noble gold, best color for our car IMO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts