Mazda3 Forums banner

Which of these should I pick?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Re: RPF1 or RS+M

I like the 3rd one thes best, nice open pattern, easy access to clean inside wheels and show off painted brake capipers and also good if you ever get slotted/ drilled rotors.

Everyone has done black time and time again, but I bet most will suggest you get that.

Black is good if you cant clean your wheels often and you just want the look,but that's not my style.

So #3 :lol:

·
Registered
390 Posts

i think the rs+m will look the best then paint/powdercoat them black but it will still look good in the silver

·
Registered
332 Posts

rpf1 silverrr FTW!!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I went by your votes and went with the RS+M's. Got them from tirerack and should be here by friday. They are light, affordable, and they look sick. These are replacing my TSW Trackstars which I'm planning on selling.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

i think the 17x8 +45 offset rpf1's that you have has a deeper lip. I was trying to go for that look but I couldnt get 17 inch rims since i just bought 18 inch tires a few months ago. the 18 inch rpf1's are thinner and they have a higher offset pushing the spokes further out.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Thats why the lip looks pretty deep in your sig. Anyway I made a mistake in the zip code for the shipping address. It's going to the next city over. So this might delay the shipping slightly.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts

I also have a Sunlight 3 sedan and i was thinking about the RPF black but not sure I want to go that dark personally (don't like silver wheels since my car throws a lot of brake dust). That was my vote for your poll. I like the RPF over the RSM. What about the Kazera KZKs? Good luck with your purchase be sure to post pics on the "show your wheels" thread.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts

Interesting that TireRack doesn't have them. Would love to see those on the View on Vehicle feature.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts

Tire Rack has the JS-M, they just don't appear when you filter the search for a Mazda 3. Try filtering the search for an 06+ Si coupe, they appear.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts