Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm torn between the two... I haven't seen the Cuzco's installed so I'm not sure how much I'll like the lip but it looks subtle enough... For the record I'm driving a Black Mica sedan so if you guys have examples of either wheel (or even bronze wheels) on Black Micas please feel free to share. Summer's around the corner and I gotta upgrade!

ENKEI EKM3 Gunmetal Gloss

http://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-tires-packages/Enkei-EKM3-Gunmetal%20Gloss.html

OR

TENZO Cuzco V2 Bronze Flat

http://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-tires-packages/Tenzo-Cuzco%20V2-Bronze%20Flat.html

· Registered
552 Posts
I've got similar Enkei's on my black mica sedan, you can't go wrong.

· Registered
257 Posts
My vote is for the Enkei........
I had those Tenzos on my short list when I was shopping. The only thing is that the lip will most likely make the wheel look smaller. Look through the forums, you'll see that most wheels with a lighter color lip make the wheel smaller.

Don't know if tirerack.com delivers to canada, but if they do, I highly recommend them. Cody was very helpful when ordering and they ship FAST.

Donald

· Registered
2,271 Posts
^ agreed, actually realized it yesterday

· Registered
2,035 Posts
You know that there is a V1 of the Cuzco which do not have the lighter lip on them. I really like them and they are wheels I am considering. I do not like that lip at all

· Registered
67 Posts
[quote author=BoostIt link=topic=141071.msg3041658#msg3041658 date=1239024949]
You know that there is a V1 of the Cuzco which do not have the lighter lip on them. I really like them and they are wheels I am considering. I do not like that lip at all
[/quote]

True...
Cuzco with no lips... BETTER!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.