Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok pulled off my engine cover to clean it etc and found a damn mouse nest all up in the engine. So you guys might want to pull your covers off and look. There was newspaper wood chips and fluff in there. It was all down in the cylinder bolt holes too. Had to get it out with a shop vac.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
didn't take them and its all cleaned out now. sorry! was just taken back that a mouse had gotten up in there. guess the engine kept him warm for the winter. :lol:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
[quote author=blackfusion06 link=topic=207106.msg4201747#msg4201747 date=1331748584]
Ok pulled off my engine cover to clean it etc and found a damn mouse nest all up in the engine. So you guys might want to pull your covers off and look. There was newspaper wood chips and fluff in there. It was all down in the cylinder bolt holes too. Had to get it out with a shop vac.
[/quote]
Dang blackfusion06....did you suck that mouse too! :shock:

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nahh hope the bugger had the ride of his life before he hit the pavement at 70mph trying to get off though!! At least he didn't chew wires.

·
Registered
577 Posts
:lol:

Yeah its amazing where you will find them, last winter I put a flowmaster muffler on my fusion. When I came home from a week long vacation I go to start up my car to go shopping and the car sounded stock, so I shut it off to see whats up and a mouse had made a huge next inside the muffler. It took me an hour to get that thing cleaned out. I found all kinds of things in there, including a good chunk of my wife's gardening gloves.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts