Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:
Please i need help ASAP:
i have a Mazda 3 2005 "elegance" 1.6 L engine with 105 hp with 61000 KM, never changed the tires, but i go to the dealer regularly for shake up and maintenance. Here is my problem. The car usually consume on avg 7.2 l/100 km, but recently ( about a month or so ago) it went up to over 10 %, i went to the dealer and he said that the sparks need to be examined ( i have changed the on 50K as mentioned on the manual and i did it at the dealer's and i also change the air filter (twice) and the gas filter). So they did, but it still consume more than 8 % but less than 10 %. I have no confidence in the dealer any more because here in Morocco dealers don't train their employees specially for the Japaneses cars, Since the market here is all about French and German cars. SO ANY SUGGESTION PLEASE? the car is drying my pocket.
Thank you so much in advance. You can reach me at this address: [email protected]

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
run some fuel injector cleaner lately?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess they did it at the dealer. I don't know i'll have to check or do it myself again. Could that be the problem?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts