Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Studio quality mic paid about $200 a year ago, used sony acid pro to make music in iraq, very clear, has adaptor for stand, the unit is completely steel it is a great mic for rappers, singers or producers that use computers to record music
reference here at http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1810 will throw in portable digital recorder for free $90 $60

lastly logitech rumble pad 2 with gaming headset used for pc gaming, headset is awesome comes in case and barely used has mic and usb adapter $50 $30

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Re: Electronics Blowout NEED $ ASAP

Good Luck & God Bless You And Your Family

Thanks for your service to our nation

USAF Vet

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

just send me a list of games you want i will download them and put on dvd for may take a few days if its like 15 or more but i can do about 10 games in a day

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

[quote author=theaop link=topic=173734.msg3680575#msg3680575 date=1275462594]
Good Luck & God Bless You And Your Family

Thanks for your service to our nation

USAF Vet
[/quote]
thank you so much that means a lot and my wife tumor has been isolated to the forebrain and has been considered benigh so my prayers stay with her everyday, we try to keep hope but cemo makes her very sick and weak

·
Registered
206 Posts

How is the D pad any sticking and also are there any scratches on the screen i should know about or any defects. Lastly im not up to date with modded PSPs does it glitch at all or have any problems?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

[quote author=drknsurfur link=topic=173734.msg3681766#msg3681766 date=1275526292]
How is the D pad any sticking and also are there any scratches on the screen i should know about or any defects. Lastly im not up to date with modded PSPs does it glitch at all or have any problems?
[/quote]

No scratches on screen, I still have box and manuals, PSP is modded and you can find info on modding on psp-hacks.com, no defects, works perfectly, very clean and kept in the carrying case, I havent updated the firmware because it wont allow to play some older games but its just one gen behind which is 5.50 gen d2 works great and i will send instructions on how to put new games on

·
Registered
206 Posts

alright cool you take pay pal? To answer the question earlier the games i wanted was NBA Live 10, NFL Madden 10, NCAA Football 10.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts