Mazda3 Forums banner

eibach prokit install cost

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  HouRman 
#1 ·
how much does it typically cost to get a shop to install the prokit with camber anyone know?

#2 ·
it varies from shop to show. But I have seen quotes around $200+

although i did mine on my own, my local shop quoted $250.00, but this was years ago.

#3 ·
Thanks Shale.

#4 ·
It might also help for you to mention your location in your profile. Some members wouldn't mind making some extra cash or even offering to help install them.

I know a buddy of mine used to do springs installs for $60 and a 12 pack.

#5 ·
haha cool...yea i'll update my location. thanks a bunch.

#9 ·
[quote author=jtluongo link=topic=134601.msg2901307#msg2901307 date=1233351230]
would anybody in south florida be willing to install springs if i bought them. lol
[/quote]

Hey, I'm sure we've got a few guys down south that wouldn't mind helping you out.

Try posting in this thread: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=100108.1800

If that doesn't work, try posting a new thread here: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?board=49.0

BTW, I need your first name so I can put it on the FL Roll call thread. I have you on there but no name, lol.

#13 ·
[quote author=iheartmyaxela link=topic=134601.msg2940110#msg2940110 date=1234799110]
ill do it for people in virginia. me and my brother have done plenty, we are actually pretty fast now.
[/quote]

Might hit you up when I do mine. My major concern is I don't have a spring compressor or place to do it.

#15 ·
I did both installs and both can be difficult unless you have a walkthrough to follow or have seen some "tips".

An example is a ratcheting wrench for the camber link install for removing this little black box.

Another tip is reversing a bolt and spreading the spindle clamp for the front struts so the shock can come out easier. (There is another tip somewhere related to this as well)

A torque happy 1/2" impact wrench will speed up the removal of things.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.