Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Moderator of donks
32,022 Posts
[quote author=addison1062 link=topic=134038.msg2883119#msg2883119 date=1232653572]
I found it on fleaBay UK for £30 shipped, Problem was he would only ship to a UK addy, so I called in a favor with a friend and had it sent there. I did find an online retailer/dealer of Mazda stuff in the UK but they wanted way too much money for it and I think they were trying to pull a fast one because they claimed it would cost over £55 to ship it even thought the part only cost £45. I know the shipping rates from the UK and that is total BS. If you are okay with paying $150 in the end, I can tell you the name of the dealer.

My suggestion is go over to our sister site - mazda3forums.co.uk and put a post out to see if someone will help you. If you do, you might want to offer to help them get their hands on any US stuff in return.

[/quote]

Can you point me to the seller, or search keywords you used to find it? I've tried everything I can think of on ebay uk and no luck...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.