Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to get the word out to everyone in and around Port St Lucie that our company, Mobile Dyno Solutions is having a Grand Opening Dyno Day/ BBQ on March 7th. We will be offering Dyno time at $40 for 3 pulls on our Dynojet 224x w/ printout and free BBQ for everyone that shows up. There will be plenty of room for parking and room for friends/family so bring everyone out. We are located just east of I-95 on Gatlin Blvd behind Home Depot and about a mile east of Traditions. The shop will be open first thing in the morning until well after dark. All info on the event can be found at www.mobiledynosolutions.com. Any questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=Jville link=topic=136566.msg2967750#msg2967750 date=1235872732]
Well i have a ms6, capable of seein what she puts down???
[/quote]

Unfortunately the 224x is a 2wd dyno so that wont work too well. You are still more than welcome to stop by to hang out and bbq if you like.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Damn, I just saw this thread...I was on vacation still on the 7th anyway, but still. I live in Jensen Beach right off US1, not very far at all. I'd like to swing by sometime soon just for shits and giggles. I haven't met anyone in the MS3 community yet. I used to be really active with my 3000GT club, but not so much since I've switched to the Speed3. I'm installing my TXS Stealthback this weekend (or attempting it anyway) so maybe I'll make an appt sometime next week or the following.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts