Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$360 billion dollars? :lol:

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/story/613403.html

FORT WORTH -- An aspiring record-label owner is singing the blues after being arrested last week when bank employees said he tried to pass a $360 billion check.

When they saw all those zeroes (10 to be exact), employees at Chase Bank, 8601 S. Hulen St., called the account holder. She said that Charles Ray Fuller, 21, of Crowley, is her daughter's boyfriend and that he did not have permission to take the check or try to cash it.

Fuller now faces charges of fraud, unlawfully carrying a weapon and possession of marijuana. Officers reported finding less than two ounces of marijuana and a .25-caliber handgun and magazine in his pockets.

While in a patrol car, police said, Fuller blurted out that he is starting his own record label and his girlfriend's mother gave him the money to help him out.

Apparently breaking into the music business is not cheap. But bail was less expensive: Fuller was released from Mansfield Jail on Thursday after posting $3,750.

·
Registered
9,451 Posts
I have a feeling the bank is going to check on any kind of large check, let alone a $360 billion dollar check.

Maybe someone should teach him math, when there are 10 zeros it is billions, not thousands (which I suspect he thought he was writing a fake check for).
-Matt

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
WTF is wrong with people.

It sounds familiar to those idiot kids who tried to rob a police station.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[quote author=cromus link=topic=110395.msg2275481#msg2275481 date=1209562191]
[quote author=agm_ultimatex link=topic=110395.msg2275470#msg2275470 date=1209561967]
[quote author=LaraW link=topic=110395.msg2275466#msg2275466 date=1209561909]
WTF is wrong with people.

It sounds familiar to those idiot kids who tried to rob a police station.
[/quote]
lol, what?
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXIEnV3MpD8
[/quote]

LOL, the reporter could barely keep from laughing.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:lol: thanks for my comic relief of the day! i love stupid people, they make me laugh. its significantly funnier when they get caught though. lol

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
lol okay i go to port st. lucie every weekend. and yes that story about the 2 kids trying to get famous off robbing a police station is very very very believeable. most kids up there are like that... very very very stupid.

for example... my g.f's brother... their parents went out of town and the deal was me, my g.f, him, and 10 other people at max.. could chill at the house, drink, and spend the night... she came down to see me. when she called to check up on him he was wasted... had 50 ppl in the house, and....

here goes...

HE CALLED HIS MOM AND SAID THEY WERE HAVING A PARTY AND WHEN SHE ASKS "wheres shana?" he goes.... shes sleeping... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not only that but he knew that shana (my g.f) told her mom shed be with me....

UGH their so stupid..

ohh yea and heres another one of his great stories. that same night him and his friend went running around breaking into cars... they stole 2 digital cameras, a gps, and sunglasses..

he got the gps, and a camera.
his friend got the sunglasses and a camera...

HE TRADED HIS GARMIN NUVI GPS FOR THE SUNGLASSES!!!....
:shock:

retarrddd..

as if he didnt cause enough trouble by having the party.. he still went around stealing shit :lol:
we had to go to her house and set everything straight like mommy and daddy or something.

stupid ass port st. lucie kids...

P.S did i mention that in the party... at HIS house.. were 2 kids that beat him up a few weeks earlier?

UGH!!! hes 15... but i was never that stupid when i was 15..

·
Registered
9,451 Posts
See that is the problem with children these days, they mostly just care about being known for something.

Like the idiots a few week back who broke into a vending machine warehouse and busted a bunch up and threw the video up on Youtube. The kids who beat up the HS girl for like 30 minutes and were going to post it (and some are facing potentially life in jail for it) then the bunch of middle school girls who copy catted it and then DID post it on Youtube.

I mean, do this idiots think they are not going to get caught? Do they actually realize that not only are their pentalties for their actions, but that they are going to suffer them?

I really think we need a new law on the books either on the state or possibly federal level.

Communication of a criminal act. Posting a video, telling a bunch of people, etc, etc of a crime you are charged/convicted of commiting should be considered at least a misdameaner. So posting a video of you spray painting a car isn't simply vandalism, it also carries the misdameaner of communication of a criminal act. However, if you are not the person who posted the video of you doing it or went around telling people about it (IE something that was observed, such as photojournalism, etc) isn't a crime. That being said it probably won't stop anything.
-Matt

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Maybe they should pass a federal law that stupid fucking white trash people can't reproduce.

You don't have to be poor to be white trash either, its an attitude.

·
Banned
13,838 Posts
[quote author=Kodos link=topic=110395.msg2276800#msg2276800 date=1209585989]
Maybe they should pass a federal law that stupid fucking white trash people can't reproduce.

You don't have to be poor to be white trash either, its an attitude.
[/quote]
That might work, as theyd be too stupid to bring up good arguments against it.

·
Registered
9,451 Posts
ACLU would jump all over it.

They ain't dumb, but they certainly act it sometimes.
-Matt

PS I generally support and respect the ACLU, but sometimes crap they take on is ridiculous.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts