Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,
Thinking of getting prokit install, and am wondering if anyone in calgary has put in new springs and ran into problems considering how shitty calgary's roads are.

cheers.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Depends if you plan on driving in the winter. Driving in resitential roads right now would be a no no. When it was around -20 i hit a chunk of ice and broke off the corner of my bumper =(
My cars not even lowered.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
havent driven on edmonton roads, this is my first canadian winter driving experience. And yes I do have to drive it in the winter, which is why I ask cos the roads have been so bad in tuscany, trying to get out has been a challenge. maybe ill hold off until i get my summer rims, do a poll if you guys think i need a drop, and take it from there. Thanks for the feedback guys.

·
Registered
35,160 Posts
ive been lowered with H&R (lower than prokit) and I have a lip on my car and I've been fine in Edmonton for the last 3 years.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sigh. yeah i think roads are no longer my problem, as this afternoon, on my way to work, stopped at a red light by construction downtown and the degenerate fucking labourers splattered my car with concrete. marvellous stuff ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts