Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the way this new(to me) '08 MS3 rides, but hate the nose high look. I'd like to bring it down maybe 1 inch.
Cutting the springs is probably not a good thing.....
Options? Advice?

·
Registered
421 Posts
When I got my suspension setup, I did the fronts first, and the rears the next day. I must say, it looked good. And surprisingly, the ride was nice for the shitty roads up here in Seattle. The front was sharp and responsive, but the rear floated a bit more (stock) and kinda soaked up and cleaned up the harshness from the front. Not a bad setup for a DD.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I really like the way this new(to me) '08 MS3 rides, but hate the nose high look. I'd like to bring it down maybe 1 inch.
Cutting the springs is probably not a good thing.....
Options? Advice?
WoW really dude?.....If thats your thinking process....You should get out of car modding all together!

You need to do your own research.....Do Work!

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
When I got my suspension setup, I did the fronts first, and the rears the next day. I must say, it looked good. And surprisingly, the ride was nice for the shitty roads up here in Seattle. The front was sharp and responsive, but the rear floated a bit more (stock) and kinda soaked up and cleaned up the harshness from the front. Not a bad setup for a DD.
One word: don't.

Sent from the wrong side of the tracks.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WoW really dude?.....If thats your thinking process....You should get out of car modding all together!

You need to do your own research.....Do Work!
If by modding, you mean throwing on some eyelids and stickers, I'll leave that to less imaginative types.

·
Registered
421 Posts
One word: don't.

Pardon? My shit upgraded is all the way around, thank you very much. I didn't exactly have a ton of time the first day. He asked a question, I had perspective, I answered. I wouldn't leave it that way but if he wants to, who the hell are you to be the boss? Any of you.

How about this? NO ONE HAS SUGGESTED COILOVERS. Perfect solution. Done and done. Quit bitching about others cars and offer solutions when asked or click the back button.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Easy there, killer. No judgements here. However, my response was to discourage unbalanced suspension mods. Also, just don't cut springs. Both options can lead to bad things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts