Mazda3 Forums banner

Driving my Mazda3 Sport since 14h this afternoon!

4K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  wahyinghung 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Just want to tell you I'm driving my car as of now. It took 10 min before a kid in a Cavalier rolls down his window at a red light and start asking me questions about it. I guess the Orange colour will make me a target for questions...

Now, I get my windows tinted tomorrow morning. After that, I need a test drive. Where could I go this weekend...

MarLo

#5 ·
Make sure you vary your speed and don't bring it close to red line!

I fought with myself for about 800kms when I bought the PRO to do this and NOT to go on the highway so my speed and revs always varied.

At 68.000kms it's VERY smooth and the engine started being more powerful than ever at about 40.000kms - it's like something magic happened :)

After 800-1000kms, it's time to open it up though :)

Always remember that the less stress you put on your car (hard accelerating, slamming on the brakes, hitting potholes, etc), the less stress it will put on your piece of mind and wallet.

#6 ·
Where did Marlo go? We need some serious picture action. Maybe he is still driving...

#7 ·
No worries I will probably be the second person on this board in the Canada section to own the Mazda 3 :D Hopefully the first person in the Vancouver area (note to self: crosses fingers for both) I will try to take some pics. Damn I would need to get a digi camera as well= more $$$$$$$ out my pocket or maybe I can borrow one from my friend for now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.