Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 Mazda 3s and my right door panel or speaker rattles when the music is on. I only listen to it at around 11 volume setting with bass at +3. I went to Tustin Mazda dealer and they said it is normal for a speaker with this good of a bass. THAT IS BS! It isn't even that good. They said if they want to try to fix it they have call Mazda up and ask them. They said it would take a few days to fix it if Mazda says it is an issue. They have to order the parts and then they say they are very busy with other cars. I can't do this because I need a car. My sister works for Mazda corporate in Irvine so I ask her today if she can do anything for me. I hope Mazda will fix it because it is really annoying. My question is does any other Mazda3 owners have this problem?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Pretty much anyone that owns a 3 and listens to their radio. :D I just noticed my car falls under the Service Bulletin to have the plastic fastners in the door pad and replaced with an actual nut and bolt. They said the car was up to date on TSB's, and they didn't hear any rattles only road noise from the tires. Go figure. Yah know when I was a service mgr we called customers in our database when we had SB due on their motorcycles. If someone came in out of town, it still wasn't an issue. I don't understand why the car industry is so against fixing stuff on SB and give the customers the run around on these issues knowing there is a SB on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts