Mazda3 Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm going to try to bring this thread back to life after so many years ejejjej:chuckles: I have a 2004 3i and the driver side door is driving me nuts. I forgot already how many times I have had the door panel removed. I know for sure the rattle is coming from the door latch. I have try by putting pieces of carton to make a little pressure between the latch mecanism and the frame. (kind of to isolate the latch by making the noise I guess against the metal), I have tried play with the noise while riding without the door panel and definitely it's coming from the latch, but dont know from which area in specific. I have thought about taking it out and check it, but it looks a kind of hard. If anyone repost the pictures posted by totochoi, I will really appreciate it...:cry:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Old thread but i have to mention for feature readers. If there is a rattle at the passenger side near door. there are 80% chances its either the glove box or the door latch. in my case it was the door latch added some electrical tape to the metal hook on the car and the rattle is gone (after reading this thread). it drove me nutts for almost a year.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts