Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My "Door open" sensor has been going out of whack lately. The light has been on indicating that a door is open for the past couple of days. It turned off last night but this morning came back on again. (I already checked if all doors are closed and they are, I've been only using the driver's door anyways).

Anyone experienced this?

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Ive seen this happen many times, including my former Jetta.

The door pin switch is in the door... residing right off the lock mechanism. It goes bad on its own, nothing that you did. Unless you SLAM the crap out of your door (which I highly doubt). Ive seen it happen to a lot of Chrysler's.

·
Registered
296 Posts
mastermoe said:
My "Door open" sensor has been going out of whack lately. The light has been on indicating that a door is open for the past couple of days. It turned off last night but this morning came back on again. (I already checked if all doors are closed and they are, I've been only using the driver's door anyways).

Anyone experienced this?
no, but i suggested that you should bring it back to the dealer and let them deal w/ it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll definetly bring the car back to the dealer. They still have to fix y Air Bag sensor! :?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts