Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
There is no 2.0L MazdaSpeed, nor a MazdaSpeed3 sedan/saloon. Again, the turbo-charged engine of the 1st-Gen (2004-2009) comes as a 2.3L hatchback -- speaking from my experience with the North American market. I the believe European cars have some differences (mostly minor, like a rear fog light or headlight washers), including a 1.6L motor, but I have not seen any deviation from the turbo being only available with the 2.3L hatchback style.

Edit: I believe there may be a MazdaSpeed6 sedan, but I'm not familiar with the Mazda6 lineage.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is no 2.0L MazdaSpeed, nor a MazdaSpeed3 sedan/saloon. Again, the turbo-charged engine of the 1st-Gen (2004-2009) comes as a 2.3L hatchback -- speaking from my experience with the North American market. I the believe European cars have some differences (mostly minor, like a rear fog light or headlight washers), including a 1.6L motor, but I have not seen any deviation from the turbo being only available with the 2.3L hatchback style.

Edit: I believe there may be a MazdaSpeed6 sedan, but I'm not familiar with the Mazda6 lineage.
Ahhh ok I’m from the uk but in the pictures it says it’s a 2.0 but they could’ve mis labelled I guess no worries cheers mate :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts