Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, I'm taking a road trip trip to florida with some friends this weekend from NJ. Till this point the speed 3 was the vehicle of choice, but some things came up and now its in the shop, so I'll be taking my other ride. Only problem is the only power source i have for my radar is the hardwire in the 3 and noone sells the stock cord that came with it.

If anyone is in the Middletown NJ/ Princeton Area and can help me out I will do one of 3 things.... buy it off of you, rent if off of you, or buy you a smartwire kit from best buy and we can swap.

I am leaving the area around 5pm tommorrow but will also be at the Dyno day at Krazy House Customs on route 1 if anyone is going.

Any help is greatly appreciated, I would hate to travel without radar lol!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If i was taking the speed it wouldnt be an issue thats what I have the hardwire set up for...its the fact that I need to stick to <10 the limit driving a 2006 CLS 500 AMG... thats the rough part lkol! expecially because im swinging through Tail of The Dragon on the way!

·
Registered
38,019 Posts
[quote author=cde1218 link=topic=138848.msg2993314#msg2993314 date=1236991303]
If i was taking the speed it wouldnt be an issue thats what I have the hardwire set up for...its the fact that I need to stick to <10 the limit driving a 2006 CLS 500 AMG... thats the rough part lkol! expecially because im swinging through Tail of The Dragon on the way!
[/quote]

Poor you :lol: REALLY good luck then!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts