Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was just mindin my own business dippin through traffic today around 3 oclock when i start comin up behind this truck with a sofa in the back.

we go on an overpass, and his truck hits a bump or something (surprise awesoem michigan roads) the sofa slams onto the tailgate, opens it, and the sofa falls out into two pieces.

one piece went to the left of my car, and the other was bouncing 6 feet in the air on the shoulder(to the right, i was in the far right lane)

needless to say i am a lucky s.o.b because that couch split in half so i could speed through it. hahaha

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
:lol: Awesome story. I would have been laughing my ass off if I saw something like that. Flying furniture always provides loads of entertainment.

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
[quote author=JT link=topic=65483.msg1124990#msg1124990 date=1167423046]
:lol: Awesome story. I would have been laughing my ass off if I saw something like that. Flying furniture always provides loads of entertainment.
[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: lol

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
bet you wouldn't laughing if it was flying right at you :lol: . Long time no see, how's it been?

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
I one time dodged an armoire that shattered in front of me after falling out a pick-up on 87 south in new york state. That was a fun time!

·
Registered
315 Posts
hey bob nice signature, way to represent, good that the couch didn't hit your car, we should go crusin man, its nice out again, crazy shit, so warm and its january almost

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
[quote author=mica3speedy link=topic=65483.msg1125337#msg1125337 date=1167440384]
bet you wouldn't laughing if it was flying right at you :lol: . Long time no see, how's it been?
[/quote]

Well, I've come across a few pieces of furniture laying the road in my time, and they're always good for a laugh. There's nothing quite like seeing a Lazy-boy recliner chair sitting in the middle of a busy, 6 lane road. :lol:

Well, now that we have a "new" forum, I can post again. The old one was horrible on my computer. Simple threads with no pictures would take up to a minute to load! I just couldn't take it any more, so I stayed away until the update. Now I'm back. :D

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah its nice that i dodged it, but then a day or so later, someone punched my car. or backed up into it.

sigh.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
ouch, that sucks :( . Sounds like they didn't leave a note either :angrypoint:

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lmfao, at oakland university? pleeeeeeeeeeeease

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
[quote author=small town king link=topic=65483.msg1134105#msg1134105 date=1167983473]
lmfao, at oakland university? pleeeeeeeeeeeease
[/quote]

Ahh! Sorry to hear that man... that sucks :(

·
Registered
10,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ask mica3speedy, jflash, or stockmica3 they saw it today when we pout my springs on

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
yeah, someone nailed right on the body line too, just to make it more of a pain in the ass to fix :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts