Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought last week from Jim Ellis Mazda here in Atlanta, GA.
04 Black Mica Hatch w/ Moon Pack and ABS Pack
Its a 5 speed and my wife has already stolen it, meaning I'll be drving the Element for the rest of my 20's.

Here's the Pics:

Some of the Element:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll see if I can work some up to my web-server.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
10 Pics of the Honda Element EX ... Press Back NOW!!

Ok, you requested them and I just happen to have a slew for the Element owner folks, so here you go:

Cheers,

·
Registered
78 Posts
Good shots. Could you take a closer pic of the Mazda 3 standing straight in front (i.e. like your first photo but closer) and straight behind? Maybe the same shots but with the healights/backlights at eyelevel. Be great if you could! Nice car BTW :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Billy, Best I can do...

This is the best I got for the front and back without taking more pictures. The wife has the car in another state right now and there's no promise from her I'll get to drive it again!

More 3 Pics:

Cheers,

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well you know, I'm at work... late... About to take it to the house though! Your welcome! 8)

·
Registered
526 Posts
WTF?? My count is 16 Element pics and 12 MZ3 pics! What's up w/ that? Is this an Element board? :p

What's w/ the radar detector in the Element? Can you really make the cardboard box go over 65MPH? :twisted:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Well:
1)Just got the 3, had the E longer
2)Pics of the E were requested
3)The wife has the 3 in another state!!
So, I have more pics of the E right now. Sorry to disappoint. :p

As for the radar detector:
1)Had it for 7 years
2)I do go 80-85 on I-20 to see said wife, in the other state
3)Has saved me many a ticket! :D

It's really a good car, the E. Serves a completely different purpose than the 3.

Cheers,

·
Registered
526 Posts
Re: ....

docgoku said:
Well:
1)Just got the 3, had the E longer
2)Pics of the E were requested
3)The wife has the 3 in another state!!
So, I have more pics of the E right now. Sorry to disappoint. :p

As for the radar detector:
1)Had it for 7 years
2)I do go 80-85 on I-20 to see said wife, in the other state
3)Has saved me many a ticket! :D

It's really a good car, the E. Serves a completely different purpose than the 3.

Cheers,
I was just messin' w/ you on both questions, they are both pretty cool, although I don't think I could ever drive an Element. :p

Are they always that clean or did they get dressed up for pictures?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I know...

I know you were just messin... 8) I come accross harsh in text... and person too.. :D

They stay pretty clean, the cars. The 3 gets dirty very fast as it's black. That may have been a bad choice of colors!
The 3 pictures were from the day I bought the thing and the dealership cleaned it up. The element was about three weeks on in the pictures and was on it's second wash with included a wax. So it was all shiny!
I still have to get the 3 waxed. I have guy downstairs at my work that handwashes and waxes too. He does a good job and I really don't have the time. Outside of that I run them though the laser wash if they have light dust, every 2 weeks or so.. :wink:

Cheers,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Awesome pics!!!

Hey, you wouldnt happen to live in the Northwoods Lake apartments?
Just asking cause I used to live there about 3 years ago and the place looked exactly like the surroundings in your pics.

·
Registered
157 Posts
that's a pimp ride, yo. :) pity 'the wife' has stolen it. if you don't mind my asking, how good of a deal did you get from Jim Ellis Mazda (in terms of invoice price)? i went there first but they didn't have the car i wanted and the salesman was a bit pushy, so i went out to Stone Mountain Mazda. btw, are you a brit?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Answers...

I live inside 285, in Vinings. The apartments are Post Woods. Only a 15min drive to work in midtown!! With the wife still in school we are putting of a home purchase.

I'm not a brit but I work with our London office on a daily basis. About 3 times a year for the past two years I've had to visit for extended periods (all work...). I've picked up the "cheers" from them and my best friend is south african. I humor him with the greating/leaving too (he still uses it).

Jim Ellis: I had Sean Ried as my sales guy and he's laid back. Lou was my manager contact and I can see if he would get pushy. However, once he sees you are shoping prices he gets real nice. 8)
My negoatiated price was 17800 for 5speed all options but xeon and navi. I also got 500 off that because I'm graduating from my MBA in August... and $313 dollars of equity from the trade-in. The other place that was close was Rick Case mazda, but the first guy there was a dick! The sales manager lady was in the office(rick case) the day I bought and she just about got me to buy there, but I didn't need all the options. She had me at 18200 for a fully loaded (minus navi) Ti 5door/5speed. I'll give you all my contacts and emails from them all if you want!! 8) Send me your email address and I'll forward all my mazda conversations.

Cheers,

·
Registered
157 Posts
not necessary to forward me the details of your negotiating, just wondering if they gave you a better deal than they were offering me. granted i wasn't there to negotiate, just test-drive, but they were pressuring me to put a deposit down on a car (that they didn't even have!). forget that. i ended up e-mailing all the dealers in the metro area and got Roswell and Stone Mountain to outbid each other for my money; i ended up getting mine for $400 under invoice.

thought i'd ask if you were british b/c i thought i picked up on some other sentence phrasing patterns, that and the obvious 'cheers'. i'm a brit, so i'm always on the lookout for others (of which there aren't many, it seems).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts