Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been looking for one and havn't seen any, actually i really havn't seen a 3 hatch at all and im on the road 8 hours a day driving a beer truck.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I see many Mazda3's on the road (sedans and hatchbacks). However, I've only seen TWO Mazdaspeed3's on the road, other than my own; one black mica, and one true red.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I've seen a few Sedans and a few hatchbacks. Considering Mazda sold at least a million mazda 3's in the last few years I'm not suprised. However I've only seen one MS3 I believe it was Cosmic Blue it was covered in salt.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Since november I've only seen one MS3 in the outside world, one of my co-workers, other than that one, I haven't seen an MS3 anywhere, regular 3's are all over tho.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Only one I ever saw was parked.
Mazda3's are all over the place, I dont think I have ever noticed a modified one tho.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I haven't seen another one the road yet... and I usually keep my eye's open for them. I see tons of regular 3 hatches and sedans all over the place.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I saw one ms3 in the bay area. It was cosmic blue with a couple in their 40's it looked like. He was having some fun too... Kept on hitting the gas every chance he saw open road.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
i've seen exactly one speed3 on the road, just this past weekend, a silver one outside peoria (hi if its someone on here!). unfortunately i was driving my GFs 3 and not my speed, and he came up behind me quickly on the bridge we were on, and then waved excitedly as i pulled over to let him pass. it still had temp plates on, so he may very well have been coming back from picking it up. the kid was sure excited. also happened to be the only time another 3 owner waved back at me, so that was notable.

see non-speed 3s all the time. pretty much daily.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I live in Ohio, I have never seen a MS3 anywhere ever (except on the internet) and I'm looking for them. !!!!!
I'm not complaining though, it's cool to have the only car in your area. :D

·
Registered
948 Posts
[quote author=oatmealboy link=topic=69607.msg1210432#msg1210432 date=1171578934]
I see many Mazda3's on the road (sedans and hatchbacks). However, I've only seen TWO Mazdaspeed3's on the road, other than my own; one black mica, and one true red.
[/quote]
Some kid that lives just down stevens creek from me has a red GT. Ive also seen an older guy in a cosmic blue, as well as a young guy driving a black one. Ive still only seen each car once though.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I live in the Downriver Detroit area where mullets and Dodge Ram trucks with plastic testicles hanging off the bumper are very popular. Broken taillight lenses covered with red tape is common as well as "Kentucky chrome" (duct tape) holding on the rusted bits to the salt and ice-caked hulks that drive around here. I have never seen another MS3 and didn't even know about them until a fellow Porsche guy recommended the MS3 and said it was the hottest car around and many other chimed in and agreed. I'll look around more in the spring when the weather gets warm and see how many are here, but I live in an American car ghetto, if you know what I mean!!

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
I've seen one, and that was before I bought mine. Granted, I had one at the last MN meet, but as far as just spottings, only one.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oddly enough just a few days ago I was remarking to myself how i'm so surprised I hadn't seen one yet, and i've been looking since last September. Then, just yesterday I had to take a detour down a side road due to some traffic lights being out from the ice storm and lo and behold, saw a True Red one sitting in someone's driveway on Old Town Road in E. Seatauket. Belong to anybody here?

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
i saw a blue gt on the road on the island I live on, then saw it again at the grocery store a few days later and dropped a note on the windshield. I freaked the guy out, but he is now a member on the boards. :D

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Yet to see a SINGLE one in LA and I'm on the 101 five days a week.

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
I saw one, It was when I walked out to my garage this morning. :lol: But really.. I think since Nov I've seen one on the highway and that was a dealers. I like it being rare.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
No MS3 around in the Baltimore Metropolitan area... weird though cause I know of at least 5 being sold from my local Mazda dealer.
Where are they???

1 - 20 of 192 Posts