Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering, because I read that in the states, you are eligible for discounts if you work for certain companies. I wanted to know if such discounts exists for Canadians? and if so, which companies are eligible? or how I can find out?

·
Registered
420 Posts
:roll:

x-plan = ford
s-plan = mazda

with s-plan, basically you get the car at invoice, plus TTL, -any incentives/rebates, no hagle.

Once again, ask your HR dept. if your company participates; if so, you can then learn the in's and out's of s-plan, which are too numerous to list here..........................

·
Registered
436 Posts
when i got my discount it was officially cited as an s-plan, but it was through ford and my company, not mazda specifically...so maybe the x and s arent as cleary defined, bmm3. ehh, who knows

·
Registered
1 Posts
I work for radioshack in NJ. I havent gotten my 3 yet cause am just setting up my down payment and what not but have been trolling here for a while. We get the "x-Plan" as its called cause of the ford program. Its just called the S plan with mazda. I already asked the dealer and they said no problem i can get the discount. Only another month or 2 and i am there woot! 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.