Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.. so my first deal didn't go thru late last month cuz of some "trade in" problems. i had an mz3 on deposit but when i got the trade evaluation, it ended up being several grand less than i was expecting from their first quote late november... so, i walked out. they sold the car that same day... the next day, before i knew they sold it, i talked to some other used car dealers and got a bid for what i wanted on my car.. but i couldn't do the sale cuz the car was gone by then...

now, at another dealer, they're getting the car exactly how i want it.. and it should be released on monday and shipped in early next week. hopefully, by tuesday... wednesday at the latest... so, unless something disastrous happens between now and then, i'm finally getting my mz3! *knock on wood* it would be a darn shame if i couldn't get it after all the research i've done... *crossing fingers*.....

TiGray Mz3 Sedan S
AT
ABS
Sport
Moonroof/CD
Xenon
Leather

hopefully, i'll be zoom.. zooming soon....

EDIT: Topic heading :twisted:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
good luck to ya :) let us know what happens, k?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow.. it's taking those trucking companies a long time to deliver my car. it should've been here on monday.. now it's thursday and i'm still waiting... getting kind of annoyed now.. actually, i found out that the car has been in the US since Dec. 17th. and still hasn't reached its destination. It's been at the distribution for the state of texas for several weeks but wasn't released until now. not sure what's delaying these things, but i'm getting very anxious. i hope it comes in today... pics will follow if it does..

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
picking up my mz3 today! can't wait!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats! Let us know how well the A/C works. Kind of hard to test it in the great white North (-20 C before wind chill)!

I got my Silver Sport GT on Tuesday, I love it. What a smooth 4 cylinder!

Cheers.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just took delivery of my mz3! finally! i'll make comments as i get to drive it more and post pics when i take some...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$19142. s-plan + grad rebate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts