Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sports/Xenon & TPMS/Moonroof & 6CD/ABS, SAB, & SAC/Wheel locks

future plans: tints, stubby antenna

sorry about the quality of pics.. it was already getting dark by the time we started taking them... I will be sure to have some more uploaded later this week after I get her washed

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sweet, except you need some sunshine on that baby so the color stands out. If I didn't already have a black vehicle (Highlander), I would get the black. Currently looking at WB or Tit Grey......

Kevin

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fearturtle44 said:
Sweet, except you need some sunshine on that baby so the color stands out. If I didn't already have a black vehicle (Highlander), I would get the black. Currently looking at WB or Tit Grey......

Kevin
yeh i tried to lighten up the pics a bit so you guys could see better but it just made them look washed out :x hopefully this week we'll get some sunshine and i can post them.. or maybe nightpics in a well-lit parking lot.. absolutely loving the xenons

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would like to add to this by posting some of the things about the 3 that i think are awesome....

the way the gauge lights go through all their stages and needles rise when you start the car

the stock system actually sounds a lot better than i thought it would with everyone modding theirs around here

a lot of storage - even the trunk space (which some people have complained about on here) is more than adequate for my hauling needs

ergonomics are amazing.. the way the curve of steering wheels lines up with the curve above the gauges and every control is right in reach

the xenons are way too cool, especially how you can adjust them.. i must've turned my lights on and watched them heat up and then cycled them through each stage to watch them move up and down every time i've turned the car on so far (well at night at least)

the pattern that the brake lights and rear blinkers throw on the ground, and the side indicators are awesome too.. love looking out the window when i'm making a left and seeing the blinking light being cast on the street beside me

dash lights are classy as hell.. looks just as good from outside the car as inside and is pleasing to the eyes.. the blue around the gauge clusters are a real nice touch. as well as the blue light that shines down on the gearshift

peppy engine - still in break-in so i'm taking it easy on her, but there have been a few times i couldn't resist the urge and bolted.. very fun.. can't wait til 600 miles

I'll post more things when i remember/think of/discover them.. if anyone has anything to add about the things they love on theirs please feel free to do so.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Absinthe said:
Nice pics Dirk! :)

Shouldn't have taken the pic beside that blue wagon :p
haha but it makes the 3 look that much sweeter...

I must say that I still don't have the 'full' 3 experience... because i still don't have my remotes :x long story short.. the service dept. at my dealership somehow misplaced my remotes and left my car completely unprepped! They filled up my tank and the sales manager! personally washed my car.. how many of you can say that? All in all i was vexed about the remotes but the car was gorgeous and in retrospect it worked for the better because I'll probably be getting a bunch of freebies. I called today to see about my remotes and coming to have the car detailed (something that was supposed to be done while "prepping" on a sidenote: i didn't even know they washed and waxed it, i thought they just pulled the plastic off) and their internet was down so they couldn't check the loaner schedule,so hopefully tomorrow he'll say i can bring it for wednesday.. i'll have the sattisfying beep-beep and not have to use my key to unlock the car (it'll be my first car with remote doors *drool*) plus it'll be washed, waxed and supposedly (according to the sales guy) treated with that $400.00 paint protector they try to sell you later on in the deal. Maybe I can even get a free oil change out of it, if i really ham it up. OK I'm rambling.. but I thought you guys would enjoy that story.. more pics when i get it back from the dealer.. washed inside and out and detailed :D

- Dirk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts