Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i searched but couldn't find a thread like what i'm thinking of so i thought I'd start one.. sorry if it's been started but I thought I'd start a "Did you know" thread... hopefully we can all post suggestions or little things we've done within or with our 3's that made our lives a bit easier. I guess this is, in a way, a compilation of 'how to's, hints, and suggestions' so here's my first one lol

Did you know that the space between the ashtray's door (when opened) and the head unit can hold a Moto RAZR/Samsung A900 snuggly and securely? Try it!

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have a Sanyo Katana which is virtually the same size as the RAZR, but I cannot try this as the ashtray is where my iPod likes to ride :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote author=stephanie link=topic=73314.msg1300957#msg1300957 date=1175261572]
Interesting.. I'll have to test that out with my RAZR... by the way you might want to check the sig guidelines, your sig is huge!
[/quote]

it's the size of another member's ^_^

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
[quote author=stephanie link=topic=73314.msg1300957#msg1300957 date=1175261572]
Interesting.. I'll have to test that out with my RAZR... by the way you might want to check the sig guidelines, your sig is huge!
[/quote]

I GOT ONE!

Did you know, Deryn Haze's signature is beyond godzilla huge?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Did you know that if you put your car into neutral and rev the engine while moving in a parking lot, cops will pull you over for ( appearing to go fast ).

Also

Did you know that if you jump out a window of a fifth story building, you will probably die

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Did you know that if you put your car into neutral and rev the engine while moving in a parking lot, cops will pull you over for ( appearing to go fast ).
Haha, I do that on purpose behind cops when I'm at a light. Then I just granny it and piss people off behind me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts