Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just go to a dealer in alhambra. The price of a 5-door mazda 3 is $21000 w/ moonroof and ABS out to door.
i dont think it is a good deal.
i would like to know does any one get a mazda 3 in south ca.?
how much did you pay for it?
thank you!! :D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
im in oxnard, went to buy mine from galpin in van nuys.23 for my fully loaded sedan. nav, leather, everything. :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
south CA sucks lol

man finally!! somone in south CA ... I dont seem to find the 3 I wanted .. I am looking for a 5 door HB (winning blue)with only ABS package. No dealer around my place .... thats 100 miles radius have the car I want!! I am getting desperated lol ... I live in Irvine ... sigh .... I am thinking about ordering them ... ><

·
Registered
137 Posts
Re: south CA sucks lol

Vasculio said:
man finally!! somone in south CA ... I dont seem to find the 3 I wanted .. I am looking for a 5 door HB (winning blue)with only ABS package. No dealer around my place .... thats 100 miles radius have the car I want!! I am getting desperated lol ... I live in Irvine ... sigh .... I am thinking about ordering them ... ><
try carsdirect.com. the only car that exists in the region that i was looking for was at the Irvine Mazda dealership. picked it up there a week ago. sorry to say though, two days after I put in my request for the car, I guess they realized how rare the 3's were and bumped up the price by almost 800 bucks. so i was lucky. but if you're desperate and willing to pay the price, they may be able to find it for you around southern cali.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: south CA sucks lol

Vasculio said:
did you go to the dealer in alhambra......
i know there are a white 5 door HB with ABS only. there may have one you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
i was going for fully loaded minus leather, but i just got the leather hahaha

·
Registered
117 Posts
test drove it

woot .... I just went test drove in Irvine today!! heh such a nice car ..... there are two option for me right now .... either I order it ... which will be with only ABS package and automatic trans winning blue .... but I have to wait 2 months ... or I just buy the one they have ... with all the packages on it ... which will cost more >< but I can get it now argh ... I cant decide !!! But it was funnnnnnnnnn driving it today hahah :p

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
i'm in socal too. i'm looking to get mine something within the year hopefully. i talked to a guy at a dealer, and he said it might be a little easier getting what i want, because i want a 5-door in white (and not many people have been buying the white. but i also want the fully loaded minus leather, so hopefully i can find that. i probably have to end up ordering it, but since i'm not in a rush, it might not be too bad.

·
Registered
117 Posts
here is a white one!! u want auto or manual ??? there is a white one at Laguna hill .... south of irvine ... if u know where it is

I am not sure if it has leather or no ... but I think its fully loaded ...

I got mine at San diego ... wining blue with auto/ABS/SRS/Moonroof/6cdChanger ... for 19k

·
Registered
80 Posts
Vasculio said:
heheh I go to school at Irvine ... UCI ... so if u see my winning blue HB (just got it yesterday) say hi lol
I work right next to UCI... I drive the 3 almost twice a week(it really is the wife's daily driver but I steal it sometimes.) If I see a winning blue HB I will honk and wave, if you see some strange guy in a black S2000 honking you will know its me!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts