Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the depreciation on the value of the MZ6 after one year? I'm assuming the MZ3 will be close to it, as I plan to get one used after a year.

I'm just sort of wondering what a 2003 MZ6 will go for after one year, so I can sort things out in my head.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Depends on what version you want. The 6s w/ manual transmissions are rare and looks like they hold their value pretty well from the few I have come across on the net.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess that would be good for me, being a used buyer. Just a general question about buying from a private party... are you required to pay a sales tax to them or does that come up when you register it?

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Well so far you would be shooting yourself in the foot if you wanted to trade-in your 03 MZ6. Best to keep it or private seller.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Kazbaeden said:
What's the depreciation on the value of the MZ6 after one year? I'm assuming the MZ3 will be close to it, as I plan to get one used after a year.

I'm just sort of wondering what a 2003 MZ6 will go for after one year, so I can sort things out in my head.
I'm interested in buying used as well. I just visited cars.com and found more than one 2003 Protege5 for around $14,000.
I found seven 2002 Protege5s with less than 35,000 miles for $11,000 to $12,000 and one 2002 with 13,000 miles for $8995!

Hmm. If I wait a year or two, I could pay cash for a used 3 and have a lot cash left over for a lot of mods!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts