Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a old dent new dent on your car, post pics of the damage and vent your anger. :evil: and how much did it cost to have fixed?

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
No dents yet *knock on wood* Hopefully I get to move soon and then I don't have to worry about the parking lot at home, just the ones out shopping.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a new one on the right quarter panel. Musta happen at the Mall.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know I have no idea what the name of the mall was. I was to busy looking at girls. :p

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Dallas huh? Boy Dallas was just trying to get you outta there what with a speeding ticket and a new ding.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know. Damn Bastards. My aunt got a ticket in the same spot. She said its a bad speed trap.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
well, i have chips in my paint from my trip. :( Big one on the passenger side very near to the front, over the tire well.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have some chips to but I'm going to get the CF hood. No need to fix the chips.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damnit I got another paint chip on the roof of my car. Damn Trucks kicking up shiat off the ground.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I've always wondered if a hood deflector ever help in preventing/eliminating debris from the road from hitting the hood/roof of the car. Maybe it's worth it to invest in one...

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
And let's add this here:

raitchison said:
Yesterday some dipsh*t in a dodge minivan is parked like 8" from my drivers side when I come out to my car.

I inspect the drivers door and sure enough there's a 1" long scratch from his passengers door. :evil: :evil:

I think I can get it to buff out but it still sucks.

Why do people in non-compact cars think they can park in a compact spot?

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
And these replies:

funkyfreshmonke said:
so sorry to hear that raitchison!...i agree, i hate those people with gigantic vans, even damn escalades or aztecs who park in compact spots...i think every parking space made from now should be regular size no more compact parking. hope you can get that scratch out man tell us how it goes!
Titanium Dragon said:
I think people should get special permits to operate such huge vehicles! It's ridiculous but so many people who drive large Super Urban Vehicles, full sized trucks, and full sized minivans don't know how to drive those vehicles safely. And what's worse is that some of them don't give a flying rat's ass about treating other road goers with respect. When the space says "Compact" it means "Compact" It should be against the law to park a huge vehicle over a compact space, just as it's very rude of a person to park over two spaces.

I always try to find parking away from old, large, and/or heavy vehicles. I usually like spaces right next to curbs or if I'm with some friends, we try to find parking spaces where we can box or buffer our cars away potential trouble. Also, when I have passengers in my car, I always make sure that they have enough room to get out and that they treat any car I'm parked next to, with respect. Last thing I need is a friend to ding someone else's car. Usually, the blame, if suspected or caught, goes to the owner of the offending car.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I don't want to be apart of this club :)

Sorry to hear about everyone's dent & scratches :( I find that it is usually the piece of crap cars that don't care about their own car, or SUV's that carry kids around, who swing the doors open without a care about the car next to them.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts