Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the decorative piece on each side toward the front. Looks like a small plastice piece. Is it just a reflective piece? Looks rather cheap and wish Mazda had not put on.

Kevin

·
Registered
563 Posts
All newer cars have it. The first I saw with them were VW's about 5 years ago. I used to think it made the car look like a big rig with side blinkers, but it seems to be the trend now.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Driving last night and tonight on the hiway I was really able to enjoy those side flashers a lot. They really help illuminate the area you are changing to and if anyone is beside you, no way they wouldn't see what you're doing, a great thing for those guys who like sitting in your blind spot like a bunch of jackasses.

·
Registered
272 Posts
cowtown said:
Driving last night and tonight on the hiway I was really able to enjoy those side flashers a lot. They really help illuminate the area you are changing to and if anyone is beside you, no way they wouldn't see what you're doing, a great thing for those guys who like sitting in your blind spot like a bunch of jackasses.
Exactly. I think all cars should have repeaters in the front fenders. The Mazda 3 is just cool like that. :p 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts