Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suppose a New Year's Resolution gone bad ... this thing seriously has just sat in the corner of my room practically untouched .... and now you have the opportunity to take it out ....

I really don't know anything about guitars kinda thought it'd be nice to have one and then never really .. picked it up .. and tried to learn ...

Basically I bought this and now you can buy it from me .. I don't know what else much to say

Make me an offer .. something legit ..
ooorr if you have something barter ( mazda3 related ) .. i drive a hatch and am looking for some things .. shoot something at me I may come around ...

also check out my Ipod nano sound stage item a few topics down ...

* I didnt bother getting a picture of the gig bag but its black and padded real well with plenty of packets .. its on the better half of other peoples' gig bags i've seen

I paid 250 for all the shpit together .. there are some pics and the wires with the amps too you get also

Attachments

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Re: Dean Playmate Avalanche 095 ELECTRIC GUITAR w/ amp & nice gig bag | make off

I dont need the amp how much for the guitar shipped??

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=75893.msg2503395#msg2503395 date=1217411469]
Please refrain from bumping your own thread! You also need to post a price - this forum is not an auction site.

Thank you.
[/quote]
my bad the price is in the topic line forgot to put in body

1 - 7 of 7 Posts