Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which dearship in Vancouver, BC do you guys recommend?

BTW, hi guys. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm not sure which is better, but I think Morrey Mazda in North Van has the nicest showroom out of all the Mazda dealerships in the area

Signature Mazda in Richmond can be good at times.. but their pricing seems to be a little strange from time to time...

not sure about others

these are just my 2cents

·
Registered
452 Posts
well....not sure..
but i am going to the one that my friend's friend who works there...i think i can get a better deal...

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Re: Dealership in Van, BC?

kuan36 said:
Which dearship in Vancouver, BC do you guys recommend?

BTW, hi guys. :)
welcome to the board, kuan36!!

There's the WestCoast Auto group in Coquitlam and Maple Ridge if you're in the area.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Hi kuan36!

Any relation to eklypse?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Metrotown Mazda has pretty good service and that is the place that I preorder my car

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info guys. I guess it is something I just have to find out myself eh. Opinion differs.

Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Signature Mazda is kinda sticky on the price... they wouldn't haggle more than $100 on the Mazda3 and tradein combined. I walked out of there and when I did I was getting HUGE attitude from the salesmanager and the salesperson as if it was ME who was on CRACK!

Ended up going to Wolfe Mazda... they were so nice. Ended up getting a GT SEDAN
LEATHER
GFX package
Titanium Gray

for MSRP with a trade in $200 above blackbook. I also got them to throw in the $550 MP3 player accessory with installation for FREE.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
D, whom did you talk to at Sig. Mazda?
The next time I go there, I'll spank his ass :p

Actually Sig. Mazda weren't that bad.....
The salesman and manager I talked to were pretty honest and nice.
After my MZ3 purchase, I got a nice pen and home DVD player for free :D

·
Banned
868 Posts
D said:
Signature Mazda is kinda sticky on the price... they wouldn't haggle more than $100 on the Mazda3 and tradein combined. I walked out of there and when I did I was getting HUGE attitude from the salesmanager and the salesperson as if it was ME who was on CRACK!

Ended up going to Wolfe Mazda... they were so nice. Ended up getting a GT SEDAN
LEATHER
GFX package
Titanium Gray

for MSRP with a trade in $200 above blackbook. I also got them to throw in the $550 MP3 player accessory with installation for FREE.
Awesome.....I should've bugged them to give me the MP3 player!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I talked to a guy named "Moe" and a sales manager guy with blonde hair at Signature. Moe didn't seem very experienced. We wasn't TRYING to get me into the car. Not trying to SELL it to me... he was waiting for me to buy it on his terms. The manager dude took more of the offensive and declared my asking price of $5500 for a trade in was ludicris. It was more of their attitude that got me than the actual prices they were offering. Wolfe on the other hand recognized I was there to do business. They treated me with respect and worked on prices for me. I also am getting some extras thrown in "mugs and hats or something" for my GF and Mom.

If I were you guys, I'd go to Signature... mention that a friend had a bad experience with them and walk right out... see the look on their faces. If you are planning on going to multiple dealerships like me, go to Sig first to get the lowball quote then go somewhere else and do business.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Moe not a salesperson. He's in the parts department.

I think my salesperson got promoted to salesmanager...hahaha Mike Andriescyn something like that

I think it's better if you know someone in Sig or have good experience previously with them. Other than that they usually are kinda busy or have bad attidutes.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Ah that explains it. That's not his job. They probably needed some extra people during busy period.

The salesman I talked to was Danny. He was really nice, kept updating me with news, etc. And he's not the type of salesperson who sells the car and forget about you. He called me yesterday asking me how the car is, gave me some tips, etc.

So yea I would recommend him.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Absinthe said:
Ah that explains it. That's not his job. They probably needed some extra people during busy period.

The salesman I talked to was Danny. He was really nice, kept updating me with news, etc. And he's not the type of salesperson who sells the car and forget about you. He called me yesterday asking me how the car is, gave me some tips, etc.

So yea I would recommend him.
HEY, SO HOW IS IT? :D

Congrats on your purchase! White, right?

·
Registered
267 Posts
I just checked the business card Moe gave me... here's his name so avoid him if you go to Signature.

Moe Khan
Sales Consultant
M.D.S.A. Certified (bullshit)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mo is a good friend of mine. He is not a sales person. He works in the parts dept, and if you ever need parts, HE is the man to see. Just mention my name (Amish) and he will be sure to set you up.

I highly recommend Sig Mazda. If you do plan on heading down there, make sure that you mention you heard of them from BCMazda.com, as they are one of our sponsors, and will surely set you up.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts