Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you add a section on dealer reviews both service and sales? This would be very helpful i think...

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
When you say dealers, do you mean forum sponsors?

For our forum sponsors, members are welcome to post in their section - some have feedback threads. Members are welcome to post feedback in the sponsors section or use the forums feedback tool where users can rate their experience and provide comments under the member who represents the sponsors profile.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I don't mean sponsors. I mean where we buy and service our cars. Some of the dealerships are rip offs while some are honest. It would be nice to have some information for forum members as to trustworthy places for service for those who don't maintain their own vehicles.

For example, in my area 2 year or 30,000 mile service for the Mazda 3 costs between 400-600 dollars they actually do very little for this. There are two dealerships that don't charge for the 2 year 30,000 mile service they charge just for what is needed; in reality little is needed at this stage. I paid 58.60 today for service as opposed to 600.00 dollars.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Ah.

We have a Dealers section but this being a global site, it seems to see little traffic because it is only relevant to a small section of an area. IMO, that section is really pointless.

However, you're still welcome to post your feedback in the "Dealers Inventory / Reviews" section or better yet, start a thread in your regional section so its more relevant to your area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts