Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Hey there welcome. Congratulations on the new ride! Be sure to update your location in your profile. :)

Your pictures are not working---the album is private and requires a password. :(

As for the dealer sticker, a bit of goo-gone, fishing line and a hairdryer (if it is cold outside) will take it right off.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Looks like a decal, use a hair dryer and it should peel right up. I hope its not painted on, if so, take it back and make them get rid of it, they aren't paying you for advertising.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Damn, I don't know if it's just those pictures or what, but that blue color looks awesome. Makes me second guess my choice of black a little. And screw dealer tags, I would never buy from a dealership that slaps those on cars myself, I think it's ridiculous. But hopefully they're easy to remove. Good luck, and nice car!

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
It looks like just a sticker... it should be fairly easy to remove. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks!! i was only looking to buy one in blk or grey ,but this one was pretty cool so i took it plus it was a 2.3 and pretty much fully loaded option wise.

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Yeah, you just don't see too many of the burple cars anymore..... I mean strato blue. ;) That was actually our third choice if we couldn't get the orange.

Suggestions (other than removing the dealer sticker). Buy a third key (see the sticky at the top of this subforum), and replace/augment the horn.

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your purchase. You'll find tons of helpful info. around here, and even some helpful people. Oh and like Lara said it's helpful if you add your location to your profile. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts