Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I ordered my indigo blue GT W/GFX leather 3 weeks ago (feb 4th) and I'm supposed to recieve my 3 today. However, because of the CN train employees(Canadian National) strike, there may be a delay in the delivery of my car!!! :evil:

I spoke to my dealer yesterday and he said that my car is at CN here in Montreal, but it has not been released yet. I assume this has to do customs, but seeing as their on strike..............when am I goona get my friggin' car??????!!!!!!!!!!????????

·
Registered
827 Posts
mtml3,

Does Mazda use CN or CP to ship their cars? because CP isn't on strike.

Do you know if all the CN employees are on strike or is it just in Montreal? I have a 3 that is currently on the train from Vancouver to Toronto so I would like to know if I'm going to experience any delays.

Thanks

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
becks said:
mtml3,

Do you know if all the CN employees are on strike or is it just in Montreal? I have a 3 that is currently on the train from Vancouver to Toronto so I would like to know if I'm going to experience any delays.

Thanks
I think it's CN in general. My 3 was on one that last trains from Vancouver to Montreal before the strike started. So now My car is here in Montreal but I can't get it......it's soooo frustrating.

You should call your dealer and have them find out exactly where you car is. If it's still in Vancouver........it's safe to say that you'll experience some delays as well.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Just got a call from my dealer and my car just arrived :D I guess it wasn't affected by the strike.

mtml3, I hope you get your car soon.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congradualtions!! I'm happy for you. :D

Too bad my dealer hasn't called me....DOH!!!!

I'm still anxiously awaiting.

·
Registered
525 Posts
THE WAIT IN USA?

Does anyone know (for those awaiting theirs in the USA) when will the next shipment arrive in the USA or more so in the NY area or that vicinity for the NY dealers?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Vasculio said:
hehehe how far is it ?? lol I drove 1 hour and 30 mins to pick up my car cuz I couldnt wait lol ...
I don't even think I could pick up my car even if I wanted to.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOOHHOOO!!! The dealer just called me, I'm picking up my car tomorrow, after a 4 week delay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts