Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, my name is David. I'm so glad that I found this forum 2 months ago after I fall in love with Mazda3. I kept visiting this site at least twice a week and received lots of useful info and tips about Mazda3. Good work!!! and Thanks!!

I just ordered a 5 speed M3 with everything loaded (1AB, 1MC, 1XT, NV1, autodim mirror, tint window, and alarm) except leather. I was trying to negotiate with price like what you guys said in the forum but without success. They won't do anything like $300~$500 above invoice for me. I ended up with the price they give to me, $21,243 ($700 above invoice) + tax $1,842.11 + license $112.5 - grad rebate $500 - trade-in $1000 (93' Sentra XE 5 speed) = $21,697.61 with $10,000 down. Monthly payment is $215.24

The salesperson is pretty nice with me which let me test drive two M3s (one with 5speed and one with nav. but AT) by myself and answer all my questions without unpleasant. However, the manager started showing unpleasant after I try to tell him that I would like to pay only $300~$500 above invoice. :cry: It was even worse after I told him that every dealer has about 5% hold back on invoice. :x (he said that is not true!!)

Finally, I agreed with their price due to the salesperson allow me to drive their loan car until my M3 delivered which is about a month. But I still thinking I'd a bad experience on buying the 3. :cry:

Anyway, I really like 3's styling, power, quietness, and interior features which both Civic and Corolla cannot compete with. :p

============
EDIT: Topic title.

·
Registered
670 Posts
WOAH! huge taxes! in South Carolina our taxes have a limit of $300. Never knew just how much that saved us.

My dealers wouldn't move on the price here either, but instead they offered me well above what my car is worth on a trade-in.

they did however offer to let me drive one of their 3's on the lot untill my order came in, it could always be worth asking! :cool:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I ordered mine from Parr Mazda in Bremerton, WA, s=plan price so its all at invoice price, even University Mazda offered $300 over invoice before I even told them I have an S-plan PIN from my friend that works for Ford...which dealership did you go to?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow! Zoom~Zoom, I cannot believe uMazda gave you $300 above invoice. yes, uMazda is where I got my 3 at. :?

And thanks for who replied to me. I feel a little better already. but not after I relized that uMazda offered Zoom~Zoom only $300 over invoice.

My 3 is in strato blue with black-blue setting

·
Registered
42 Posts
yeah...I emailed dealerships after doing the "build your mazda3" thing on the mazdausa website, and Lee Johnson and Umazda both sent me their first offers at $300 over invoice, with no hassle...and Umazda was the guys who said they wouldnt be undersold =(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got my 3 finally!!

Hello guys, after waiting for 2 months, I got my 3 last Wedesday :D I ordered it 1/30/04 and picked up 3/31/04. I love it soooo much, and I just got some pictures today. enjoy

I hope they work :roll:

·
Registered
34 Posts
great pics!!! i llove the color and the navi system. it's cool to see the 3 from every angle like that. i also like the rear plates. i am planning on putting those on the back of mine (if i ever get it) :0) congrats man!!! :0)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Wow. a WRX, a Lan Evo... and a Mazda 3 all in one pic!
Welcome to the board, man! Those aren't all YOUR cars, are they?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, they are my bosses' toys. But my bosses jealous my toy now. They said I got the best styling and interior design, quality....etc :lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What plates do you mean? the rear bumper step plates or the licence plates? I got the rear bumper step plates from my dealer. it is one of the accessories for Mazda3 Hatchback. and I got my licence plates from ebay.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts