Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lil Dirty, have had the 20% on there for a while, just haven't been photoblogging much recently.

Not much else happening, the hold up for available modding components has driven me to this instead..

Did SCT finally release tunes? I'm so down on modding this thing now, not even sure I want to search and find the inevitable 'no' awaiting me..

· Registered
18 Posts

I have 10% Diamond tint from Zeibart on all 7 windows. It's almost too dark, kinda wish I'd have gone 20% instead. The 10% looks great, but driving down an unlit street or alley at night requires some, ahem, extra attention to what is beside you. PEDESTRIANS BEWARE!

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is some serious Darkness right there - I like. Darn near matches the paint job.

S'ok - few more years, no one will look out windows in their cars, it'll be digital screens tied to 360 cams all over the outside the way things are going (think terminator overview to your entire world - yelp on your window screen, with person detection via social medias - hey theres Jim, that MFer owes me $20!). They'll still roll up and down tho. (superthin bio screens like smartphones for car 'windows')

· Registered
18 Posts
That is some serious Darkness right there - I like. Darn near matches the paint job.

S'ok - few more years, no one will look out windows in their cars, it'll be digital screens tied to 360 cams all over the outside the way things are going (think terminator overview to your entire world - yelp on your window screen, with person detection via social medias - hey theres Jim, that MFer owes me $20!). They'll still roll up and down tho. (superthin bio screens like smartphones for car 'windows')
LMAO - don't forget about the surgically implanted chip in your forearm so that your wife knows exactly where you are at all times. But hey, if Johnny Mnemonic can get that code out of his head, maybe ICE-T and a super smart dolphin can figure out a way around such annoyances too?!?!

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got her clean, and wasn't so cloudy out. Also next to a nice Merc at work here, she's keeping good company.. :)

· Registered
105 Posts
Lets see some more tint you guys.
I have a black 07 but not sure how dark I want to go. 35% is legal limit here, but im not skirred hahaha.
My cobra has 20% and my past cars have gone as low as 10%, but not sure I waunt to taunt the local officers in my daily driver.
I can also do 35 up front and 20 out back, but it never seems to look right.

· Registered
116 Posts
I had 5% one the last three cars of mine and same with the fusion. Peeled the front windows off for an insurance inspection and been lazy not getting it back on. I'll hop on the computer and find a picture of the tint still on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.