Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Mica
Sedan S
5 Spd
Sport Package
Moonroof/6 CD changer

And without further ado here's the pics (better ones coming this weekend)

Bought her last night from Bryan Imports in Bryan, TX. Had to drive from Houston to get it but I had to have black. Sticker was $18,304, but I used my x-plan discount from work to buy it for $17,035 +ttl. I had a great experience at this dealership and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

I'm relearning how to drive manual but it's still fun as hell, I don't know if I'll last the whole 1000 miles before going over 3500rpm. :D

EDIT: Topic renamed to show model/trim

·
Registered
114 Posts
Whoa!! Sweet ride. That combo (black w/sport) is REALLY sexy. Congrats and we are looking forward to more pics.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i've purchased the same car as you but it's yet to be picked up... seeing your pics is making me excited

·
Registered
171 Posts
you're from houston? so am i! i have a sedan s on order with jeff haas.. ti grey, sport, AT, xenon, abs, moonroof, leather.. we'll have to meet up.. mine should be coming in before the end of the year.. the leather versions are taking forever.. i have x-plan too!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Jeff Hass the one of the best Mazda dealer in Houston. I bought my P5 there. A frienly advise, try not to bring the sexy black sedan to the dealer on 59 South at Bellway 8th for maintenance, it's worth to drive up to Katy.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Is it just me or does view from the rear make the car look like toyota corolla. Not as much, but it looks like its a bit too tall and not wide enough. I'll have to go to dealership and see it in person. Nice pix BTW.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Wow! I saw the first pic and my heart just stopped. That color is AMAZING. I'm decided then- black for me.

Oh, and nice parking job! Think of the poor people in wheelchairs!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Nice pics. And like Kaz mentioned, nice parking job. Double parking in a handicap spot. That's like quadruple your ticket. lol

·
Registered
171 Posts
bluong1 said:
Jeff Hass the one of the best Mazda dealer in Houston. I bought my P5 there. A frienly advise, try not to bring the sexy black sedan to the dealer on 59 South at Bellway 8th for maintenance, it's worth to drive up to Katy.

you mean jay marks mazda? i dropped them a long time ago from my list of dealers... they insulted me with their trade-in offer.. plus, the southwest dealers have a rep for being bad.. before, during, and after the sale.. don't know why that is.. most of the good dealerships are north or west.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Nono, it wasn't even double parking in handicapped spots, it's even worse because he's taking up two spots and he's on a crossed spot.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Kazbaeden said:
Nono, it wasn't even double parking in handicapped spots, it's even worse because he's taking up two spots and he's on a crossed spot.
Huh? He's on two handicap spots.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts