Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently just ordered the HID kit for my 2008 3 after reading on these forums...from what i read..it seems like its pretty much just "plug and play"..but when they came in today i had a little problem with the whole "plug" part..either im doing something terribly wrong or maybe ive gotten the wrong kit?...the connector from the power source that plugs into the stock halogen bulbs doesnt seem to connect to the power plug on the ballast
Here is a picture of the plug from the ballast

and here is a picture of the power source that it should connect to

any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hah..i think im just a tard and was doing something terribly wrong...i just realized that the kit came with a source that plugs into the ballast with two spades on the other end (one positive and one negative)...i imagine that these two spades is what plugs into the power source?

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Yes, those two splades slip right into your power source. All the wiring included with the kit basically plugs into each other except for those two lose wires.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright thanks a lot..yah right when the box came in the mail i went outside with everything took out the stock bulbs and was like...wtf...then right after i made the first post i just saw those wires

1 - 4 of 4 Posts