Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1315 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm in the area (around the tollroad and Frankford) but I don't have a 3, yet. I'm planning on getting one within the next couple of months, depending on how things go at work.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've got one. I live in Arlington, but I drive all over DFW. I bought mine at Town North Mazda. All in all, it's a great car, and my family has been enjoying driving and riding around in it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hmmm... it's interesting that there don't seem to be too many of the 3s around DFW yet, especially since several dealers said the cars were "flying" off their lots. After driving by one particular dealership daily, I stopped by and asked them if they defined "flying" by the sale of one sedan over 3 weeks. They really couldn't comment. :D

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
anikochan said:
I've got one. I live in Arlington, but I drive all over DFW. I bought mine at Town North Mazda. All in all, it's a great car, and my family has been enjoying driving and riding around in it.
I have family in Arlington. Might have to meet up next time I'm in town. 8)

·
Registered
273 Posts
anikochan said:
who was your salesperson?

Bob Burns Fo Lyfe :lol:

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
you guys just missed the statewide mazda meet in austin-was fun fun! we got free food at the dealer it was held at, not to mention free goodies. anyways, there is some interest for a dallas/houston meet soon. if you guys are interested i'll keep ya'll updated.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
csweeney said:
you guys just missed the statewide mazda meet in austin-was fun fun! we got free food at the dealer it was held at, not to mention free goodies. anyways, there is some interest for a dallas/houston meet soon. if you guys are interested i'll keep ya'll updated.
I'm interested. Just didn't have enough mula after buying the car to make the roadtrip.

·
Registered
43 Posts
csweeney said:
Sounds like fun! As long as I'm not on call and it's reasonably close by, I'd probably make an appearance.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm now in the D/FW area around Greenville and Lover's Lane, and I actually saw a tit gray sedan on Lover's earlier this evening - that anybody here?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I actually saw a red sedan drive past my house a couple of weeks ago. A very warm and happy moment for me.

1 - 20 of 1315 Posts