Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of getting the Erebuni grill, which looks mostly stock with the Mazda symbol removed.
While taking a photo today, having it on my computer, I decided to touch up the grill, and of course lower the car (again) and here's what I came up with. I think it looks much nicer this way.

Let me know what you think.

I'm also rolling on M3 tires for my M3 car. :) Corny, but the Wanli's I had, which had amazing grip, had a slipped belt or something that would cause it to shake, embarassingly for the past month. The guy I deal with now, Michel, from deals for wheels here in Ottawa, on Merivale road let me return them after a month of not liking them, and gave me a nice discount by upgrading to Dunlop Winter Sport M3's. He had lots of trouble finding any returns, thus why it took so long.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I just used photoshop to delete the emblem from the stock grill, and colour the middle two bars and their surroundings black. THe autoexe only has one "bar" in the middle. The erebuni has 2 etc.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
i called them for a quote on tires.. specifically nokian WRs 225 40 18 and I was quoted around 1400 not including tax I am assuming for a set of 4 mounted balanced etc... thats nuts thats 400 more not taking into account taxes than prices i get in TO.. i rather take the difference and make a trip to TO.. 1/2 of that difference would cover my gas, and 3 or 4 star hotel for 2 nites.... prices in ottawa r stupid..........and they way they do business here...............

·
Registered
724 Posts
Anyone know if autoexe (or anyone else) makes a single bar grille for the sedan? I could only find hatches. Not including anything from nabobery.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
[quote author=wolfe link=topic=67881.msg1169960#msg1169960 date=1169816442]
Anyone know if autoexe (or anyone else) makes a single bar grille for the sedan? I could only find hatches. Not including anything from nabobery.
[/quote]

I have the single bar grill for the Hatch on special but not the sedan yet. but thinking about making them for you guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts