Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although the gauges look incredible as they are, I noticed a lot of people were interested in the Gauges I made for the ZX2 gauge clusters. I can put anything in the background you wanted, and have them lighted anyway they want. Is it possible to do a similar thing for the mazda 3 gauges? Are they just faces with bulbs behind them? If so, I would like to see if anyone is interested.

Here's the web site regarding the gauge faces I made:

http://gauges.bpr-solutions.net/

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
at this time, they would probably go for around 50. but if you supplied me with the 'blueprint' or original look and size of the gauge cluster layout, you probably would owe nothing. i guess i could go to a junkyard and see if it's possible to rip the gauge faces out of one.

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[quote author=edrection link=topic=74442.msg1332124#msg1332124 date=1176426619]
very cool, I like the flame design but I'd like to see more options. but Im definately interested. Hows the install, it is a PITA?
[/quote]

yeah the flame design would really look good... despite throwing off the color sheme in our cars maybe just a little (with yellow and all). Unfortunately, i don't knwo what pita is, but since i really am not good at electronic soldering and whatnot, these would actually replace your stock faces. Little risky i know, but it was really worth it when done right. There's a thread somewhere of how to at least get the gauge cluster out.

·
Registered
18,697 Posts
oh no!

just like the stock looks like
without the KMh
and just a big 3 in the MPH gauge.

ps: if i give u name of a wheel could u PS me some stuff?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
[quote author=NightRiderMZ3 link=topic=74442.msg1328181#msg1328181 date=1176323396]
lol thanks man. That's surprising someone remembers esp from a totally different and unrelated forum. what was your name on those forums? the same as this one now?
[/quote]
Basically, Mole's Z, I didnt post a lot really

I'd like to see some gauges with a zoom zoom theme, maybe incorporate the 3 in there, maybe Mole's 3 somewhere. Something tasteful and racy looking, not ghetto or ricey. Oh, and keep the silver and black theme...heh, I might buy that!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.