Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A++. Great people, nice place, very friendly. Service department is amazing. I get calls all the time from them saying this is what's going on with my car (when it's there) It's just about short of they called me every time they take off a lug and letting me know everything is ok. I didn't buy my car there so I can't tell you about their sales team. (I bought my car at Open Road Mazda which I complained about in another topic which you can read about)

Crystal has NEVER given me a problem about my mods and have fixed everything under warrenty that needed to be. I just can't speak enough about how good they are. If I buy another mazda any time soon, they WILL be the place I will be going.

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Glad to know! I live in NYC and we have no MazdaSpeed dealers here. I know the service at the Staten Island one sucks and have not heard good things about the one in Queens.

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
So I spoke with the service department, complained of some rattles along with other warranty issues and was shocked to have them tell me that when I show up the shop foreman will come for a ride so that he can hear what I hear BEFORE the try to fix it. That way there is no disparage between what we are hearing and they don't hand the car back saying they couldn't hear anything. So far I'm impressed, we will see how the rest goes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Another thumbs up to Crystal Automall.
A very pleasant experience buying my 3 GT Hatch (through Frank Tidwell) and negotiating my trade (through George Contey).

Great experience with the first service. I went on-line and picked the service time slot. They serviced the car at the allotted time and I was on my way within the hour.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I should take my car there from now on, its right down the road from work...literally like 5 mins

·
Registered
23,036 Posts
+1000000000000000 for Crystal. Love them!

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Im another crystal endorser. I didnt like there sales staff that much, but there service department is great and i didnt even buy my car there. Ive had two warranty repairs done there. I dropped them both off in the morning around 8 and my car was done by 12. They gave me a loaner both times, too. Oil changes take a tad bit long but they have free wifi to help kill the time. I would recomend the service department an A+.

Btw i brought my car in for routine maintenence and they took the car for a test drive and noticed a noise from the brakes. They told me when i came to pick up the car and explained how they wanted me to bring it back next week to have it fixed under warranty. The dealership actually told me about a warranty repair!!! Crystal is the best.

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
It's probably further from you guys, but I had a really nice time at Flemington Mazda this Friday when they did my recall. They seem kind of "oblivious" to aftermarket parts which really helps seal the deal for me. Not that I ever had an issues with Crystal or am I trying to talk anyone away from it, just since I know most of you here now reporting my findings.

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Because... :)

I now know a guy who knows a tech there who has no issues seeing the car come in with mods like a CIA, FMIC, for me. Later a RP etc.
Plus when your going all the way to Crystal from NYC you may as well go to Flemington. I was very happy with them. Very hard to find a dealer near by that will give you or has loaner cars. Crystal has these too, which is more or less why I went there. They were fine the 2 times I went, but I like know there won't be a problem with bringing in a modded car. Oh and Flemington will give me a car I can't take out of NJ unlike Crystal who's car I have to smuggle out illegally.

But like I said no reason not to go to Crystal, just telling you guys I liked Flemington too. They don't have a Starbucks machine though :(

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
You gotta problem wit that, PUNK?

·
Registered
14,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[quote author=TrueRedSpeed link=topic=65636.msg1598214#msg1598214 date=1185832686]
You gotta problem wit that, PUNK?
[/quote]

yea cause fleminton is far for me let alone you.

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
HA it's like 30ish mins from Crystal, which is far form me too. So anyway, who's going to let me sleep over next time I have to go there?

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
I give Crystal Auto Mall one thumb up and one thumb down.

Alan Seijas, one of their service managers, is a pretty cool dude, and i honestly felt as tho he wanted to help me out in any way that he could. however, he has this complete fucking douche bag telling him what to fix and what not to fix, therefore he is a useless pawn. the aforementioned complete fucking douche bag is none other than Mazda Rep RON LEDFORD. If you had warranty work denied because of something stupid (i.e. no turbo fix because of lowering springs installed, etc.), there is a big chance is was your buddy Ronnie fucking you over. this really applies to NJ and NJ area... I know Ron AKA Chief Fucktard looks over wayne, crystal, and weisleader. I steer way clear of those places. Numerous things were going wrong with my car, and Ron just blamed it on other things... I went to Crystal THREE FUCKING TIMES for the sway bar fix. They claimed they did not hear the noise. we drove around trying to find bumps in the area, but it was pretty smooth so no noise was really heard. however, in trentons fucked up roads, the thing makes noise like a drum. DUDE, THERE IS A FUCKING TSB OUT FOR THE THING. SO FIX THE FUCKING ENDLINK YOU PIECE OF ROTTON SHIT. know what i'm saying? another time, my passenger side door handle was rattling when i had the boom boom squiggy rhythms playing. only this one door handle rattled, and it was audible inside the car. I leave my car at the dealership, and my pal Ron checks it out, and says he cannot hear the noise. Come to find out he was looking at the inside handle, not the outside. GEE, A CUSTOMER SAYS THEIR HANDLE IS RATTLING, YOU WOULDN'T THINK TO CHECK BOTH HANDLES?!? there are more instances, but it brings me great pain to think about them anymore. Ron, you are a lazy piece of shit. I will shit on you every chance i get on these forums. You are the sole reason i will never buy a new car, ever again. you ruined it for me, I HATE YOU. If i see your fat ass on the road i will have my girl pull out her dirty tampon and throw it in your car (which happens to be a jag) right after slapping you in the face with it. he doesn't even drive a mazda. what an ass.

[/rant]

in summation, i would go to crystal if i had a flat tire or something minor, but thats about it. Alan is a nice guy, if he can sneak it by that cock sucker ron ledford, he will hook you up.

If you need serious warranty work, don't think twice, just head over to Hamilton Mazda and talk to one of their service managers John or Fillipe (sp?). They will take car of you. The took care of me, and MANY others that i have referred to them.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I always wonder how good these "auto malls" are. Sometimes they get too big for their britches.
It's nice to hear that this one is good. Don't they also have a Cadillac dealer with them?
P. S. Great Neck Mazda is also great for all you NYC people. 5 minutes east of queens on Northern Blvd.

·
Registered
149 Posts
we bought 2 mazdas from crystal, great service.. they dont push u to do anything u dont want to.. they give u the specs and let u make the decisions.. and the service department, i agree, is wonderful.. i love how u can make ur appointments online [matter of fact i have one tomorrow]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts