1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I think what would kinda be cool is all the clubs that are going down, drive down together. Just a big ass pack of different types of cars ripping up the highway.

Well except fart canned cars, I don't want to here that all the way.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Speaking of my subs. I had to give my brother-in-law a ride home yesterday and it was the first he was in my 3 since putting the subs in and he couldn't believe how well they were working with the factory deck. Also I showed him how little space I have and while doing that they were still on at my normal listening volume and I didn't know how much air they move.

But sad to say I am trying to sell them so I can get my cargo space back. Going to just do a single 10 in a sealed box.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
HA that's what I've got! I ended up buying a truck box because they're a bit taller and skinnier, if I put it up against the right hand side of my trunk I actually still have a lot of space. I also left it in there loose with a lot of cable so when I need more cargo space I move it around.
But enough threadjacking!

I'm sure that some other peeps in this forum drive down to Calgary sometimes, but now we've got an excuse to do it! I think MITM is the day before, then on to Calgary, then cruise home! I think it'd be pimp :)

·
Registered
35,160 Posts
I wouldn't mind a 10" sub. but I really don't care to spend the money on a sub and amp. and if I did, I'd want the sub to power all my speakers too. and I'd want to upgrade my speakers.

so yeah, it's not happening.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i used to rock a 10' pioneer sub in my 98 sunfire gt with an mtx amp....it was just right for the added thump without the rattle. but now that i have my 3. i find the speaker system is pretty good considering it's not aftermarket. oh yeah i had amped my front inifinity speakers but not my rear alpines. wow...talk about being all across the board for brand names huh? did i mention the sony mp3 deck. HA!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts