Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
I guess that is more good news for Neo buyers because if you take the option you get the audio controls as well.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Yeah, needs to make up for the crap interior :?

The figures for the SP23 are interesting. Not taking into account the hatch-sedan split, of the 1700 per month ordered there were 20% SP23s (340). However, of the 1930 sold, 30% were SP23s (579). I think there's why people are waiting up to 3 months.

·
Registered
519 Posts
*grumble* i wonder if it still costs that much to get it put in at service...

i don't really use cruise control but having a balanced wheel would be nice.

maybe i can just cut out holes on the right side and stick fake buttons on!

·
Registered
372 Posts
BeeF said:
I guess that is more good news for Neo buyers because if you take the option you get the audio controls as well.
But not good for Maxx/Sport, as that will decrease the perceived value. When you buy a mid-spec car, you'd want to have a bit of a gap to the base model, so you'd feel you got value for the extra money. The SP23 has so much more goodies that it doesn't matter Neo owners will get that freebie.

Not surprising that the SP23 is selling well, but I think it's percentage of 3 sales will decrease as time goes on. People who buy a new model just after it has been released are usually enthusiasts, and so they usually go for the sports model. Of course, that's also probably 90% of the people in this forum :) .

·
Registered
650 Posts
olorin said:
maybe i can just cut out holes on the right side and stick fake buttons on!
No cutting required. Take you digital camera out to the car, snap off a few shots of the audio control, photo shop, print and glue them to the wheel.

Alternatively, you could get a nitros kit and have a big red toggle switch on the steering wheel to launch the car into orbit.

Ok, I better cut down on the coffee... :twisted:

·
Registered
519 Posts
heh :) caffeine is our friend!

very annoyed that i'm seriously considering having them put in the cruise controls during the service (whatever will i use it for?!). although i'm already dissapointed when they called me up and said that there was no "dead pedal" alternative here in australia.

:x :x :x

G

·
I bought a set of pedals that came with a dead peal face, and i must say that it looks good having a view of all pedals down there... Especially the dead pedal instead of carpet. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
372 Posts
When you say "dead pedal", is that what is more commonly referred to as a "driver's footrest"?

·
Registered
650 Posts
MB - where did you get your pedal set and how much? If you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
519 Posts
the pedals look quite decent mb... i shall have to visit this store. now to find one that is closer to me...

the alternative that i considered was to get another piece of carpet, velcro the back, and then stick it on that space like the floor mats stick to the floor. ;) but too many mods too soon for me!

have just got the car tinted (damn! should have gone 20%) and am about to order a new antenna... *decisions*

1 - 15 of 15 Posts