Mazda3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazyfast's Turboed Mazda 3 for sale!! SOLD!!!!

3K views 39 replies 20 participants last post by  spikeymike 
#1 ·
ONLY ASKING 10,000 O.B.O!!!!
THERE IS FAR MORE MONEY THAN THAT IN THE ENGINE ALONE!!!
Ok, so i have run out of time for this car. It has been my baby, my pride and joy and my project for the past four years, but its time for me to focus on school... The car has 35,000 miles on it and is in nearly perfect condition. I take more pride in this car than most other things in my life, so the car always stays clean and all of the work that was done on it i did my self and i always make sure to to grade A work to the extent of torquing every nut and bolt to the exact specification as specified in the mazda manual. The car runs hard and strong at 15 lbs of boost, but does have a smoking problem. I have not been able to figure out why it smokes (although at this point i think the rings are gone since i have literally changed EVERYTHING else that could cause a smoking problem including rebuilding the turbo). The car is scary fast. Good luck getting traction at under 60 mph. Here are some of the most recent pictures that i have taken of the car and a full modification list under the pictures.

Stock Features

-Black paint
-5 speed
-S Package
-Rear wing
-Red and black interior
-6 speaker sound system
-6 CD changer
-Sun roof

Here are the aftermarket mods I have added:

Performance

-HiBoost Turbo Kit
-Borg Warner 54 Trim T3/T4 Turbo
-Wiseco pistons (8.8:1)
-Eagle Rods
-Exedy Stage 1 clutch and pressure plate
-PCS Xtended Fuel Controler
-Walboro 250 lb fuel pump
-TurboSmart Vee Port BOV
-Tial 40mm Wastegate
-480cc Injectors
-Catch Can
-EBC Red Brake Pads
-Skunk2 lowering springs
-TWM Short Shifter
-TruBendz 3" exhaust
-Engine Damper
-Lower Engine Mount Insert
-Bypassed throttle body coolant
-HKS Type 0 turbo timer

Exterior

-18X8 Konig Runaways in Shadow Black
-Nitto Nt 555 Tires
-Red ceramic brake caliper paint
-Carbon Fiber Eyelids
-LED Eyelids
-Erebuni fiberglass grill painted body color with red mesh
-Custom red mesh lower grill
-Bosch Wiper blades
-Red pinstripes that go all the way around the back of the car
-Removed door mouldings
-Shark fin antenna
-Tinted Tails and Badges
-New horn (sounds WAY better than the gay stock horn)

Interior

-Custom painted interior
-Custom center dash gauge pod (AEM Boost, AEM Oil Pressure, AEM UEGO)
-Digital tach w/ LED shift warning
-2 12" Sony subs in custom built fiberglass enclosure
-Kenwood 1200 watt amp
-Red dash kit from Mazda
-Premium red and black floor mats
-Red anodized pedals w/ CF inserts
-Red neon's under the dash (drivers and passenger side)
-Red neon's under the front seats to light up back seats
-Red LED to replace the trunk light
-Red LEDs to replace all interior dome lights
-Door sills that light up and say Mazda 3 in red

I'm sure that there is a ton of stuff that i am forgetting... Please contact me by PM or by phone (706-414-5579) if you are interested.

NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE TURNED DOWN!!!!

See less See more
#6 ·
Re: Crazyfast's Turboed Mazda 3 for sale!! CHEAP!!!

wow such a nice ride...i wish i could sell my car and then take thing off ur hands..good luck wit the sale

#7 ·

wow i would buy this car n/p,
infact im gunna look into selling mine and affording yours !

Just cuz i didnt notice

where are u located?
im assuming where you are... Georgia lol...
and what year is the car?

#11 ·

come on guys, only 304 reads and only 2 people even remotely interested? this is the steal of the century... it hurts me to let it go for that little, but i really need the money fast...

#14 ·

[quote author=crazyfast link=topic=137205.msg2959699#msg2959699 date=1235536566]
come on guys, only 304 reads and only 2 people even remotely interested? this is the steal of the century... it hurts me to let it go for that little, but i really need the money fast...
[/quote]

completely agree.. imo the economy isnt helping sellers any :(

bump for a clean car and great seller.

#15 ·

[quote author=aps11090 link=topic=137205.msg2960297#msg2960297 date=1235574461]
Crazy :(
[/quote]

i know... its a very painful thing for me to do... but times are gettin more and more hard every day and i honestly need the money.

#18 ·

not exactly sure, but if you aren't comfortable rebuilding an engine on your own time, just ask some one what it would cost to put a new set of piston rings in a mazda 3

#19 ·

Was the block boared out?

Was it properly honed before the new pistons and rings went in?

What color is the smoke?

Was it always smoking or is this a recent occurrance?

How is the body on it? Any:

-Dents/dings (at all, if so where, and can you get pictures of them)
-Rust (Any at all in wheel wells, ect)
-Cracks in any plastic

-Are you sure its just the piston rings, or could it be something else too?

#22 ·

[quote author=*txmica3* link=topic=137205.msg2961934#msg2961934 date=1235615826]
what size is your oil reducer on the oil sender going into the turbo? mine was apparently too large and it made my car smoke like a chimney. got a reducer and its fine now. the reducer is literally a pinhole, its tiny :shock:
[/quote]

tried that, kinda. i had my turbo rebuilt and the guy who rebuilt it drilled it out because he was scared that the turbo would not get enough lube... i might give it one last shot though and say screw the turbo guy.

[quote author=chris17house link=topic=137205.msg2961985#msg2961985 date=1235616749]
I will be at the Atlanta, GA airport inbetween flights for a few hours. Anyway to see the car, or is that a long haul?
[/quote]

atlanta is about 2 hours from augusta. i am actually in atlanta for school, but the car is in augusta...

#23 ·

[quote author=crazyfast link=topic=137205.msg2962081#msg2962081 date=1235619099]
[quote author=*txmica3* link=topic=137205.msg2961934#msg2961934 date=1235615826]
what size is your oil reducer on the oil sender going into the turbo? mine was apparently too large and it made my car smoke like a chimney. got a reducer and its fine now. the reducer is literally a pinhole, its tiny :shock:
[/quote]

tried that, kinda. i had my turbo rebuilt and the guy who rebuilt it drilled it out because he was scared that the turbo would not get enough lube... i might give it one last shot though and say screw the turbo guy.

[quote author=chris17house link=topic=137205.msg2961985#msg2961985 date=1235616749]
I will be at the Atlanta, GA airport inbetween flights for a few hours. Anyway to see the car, or is that a long haul?
[/quote]

atlanta is about 2 hours from augusta. i am actually in atlanta for school, but the car is in augusta...
[/quote]

drilled it out? damn.. you cant even fit a drill bit in mine. i didnt think it would be enough but they promised me it would. same guys that rebuilt mine twice so if it messes up, im taking it straight back to them!

i wish i took a picture of mine but go get a mechanical pencil and click out the lead. it was similar to that :lol:

your smoking while driving out of boost? in boost? after going into boost? on idle? describe it a little if you can so i can see if its the same thing i had.

#24 ·

Was the block boared out?

Was it properly honed before the new pistons and rings went in?

What color is the smoke?

Was it always smoking or is this a recent occurrance?

How is the body on it? Any:

-Dents/dings (at all, if so where, and can you get pictures of them)
-Rust (Any at all in wheel wells, ect)
-Cracks in any plastic

-Are you sure its just the piston rings, or could it be something else too?

#25 ·

block was not bored, but honed by dee at reactive racing, the smoke is blue/grey and the smoking was there from the beginning really. and the body is in near perfect condition. no dings, dents or scratches that i can think of

#26 ·

[quote author=crazyfast link=topic=137205.msg2957623#msg2957623 date=1235459344]it is located in Augusta GA
[/quote]I want to see it before you get rid of it, let me know the next time you're in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.